Ravenous Hordes: Ratmen Army Kickstarter
Auf Kickstarter treibt sich eine Horde von Rattenmenschen für den 3D-Druck herum.
Ravenous Hordes – Ratmen army
A whole army of highly detailed 3D printable ratmen and their beasts, monsters and warmachines to conquer the battlefield!
FOR PHYSICAL MODELS CLICK HERE!
FOR DIGITAL .STL FILES, CONTINUE READING
And welcome to our project!
This project was intended as a personal thing that escalated quickly to a more ambitious thing, we finally decided to offer our STL files in this Kickstarter project.
Also you can find the physical prints to purchase in our etsy’s store:
AN IMPORTANT NOTE
There are no Stretch Goals and all is Unlocked since the beginning. So… you will have a whole army with 6 factions and a big big bunch of miniatures, the most of them modular miniatures, for a small amount of money. We consider this a great offer and basicly a gift. The only thing to do, is to reach the most people we can along the campaign to assure the funding goal is reached and surpassed. Tell it to everyone that could be interested in it and surely this will be funded.
So firstly, before thinking the funding goal is high, take a look to the price of each pledge and think this is a possible goal to reach if every one cooperates making difussion of this project.
If this project does not get funded, don’t worry, we are not worried about it too, because all will be available physically in our etsy’s online store (as we said before) at a nice prices and with some periodic offers:
Said this, we hope you like our collection!
Now the list of miniatures of our collection (see below, this is what you will receive)
Thanks for reading!
THE RAVENOUS HORDES COLLECTION!!
What compounds the Ravenous Hordes Collection?
Six Factions are part of the Ravenous Hordes. Each one is a themed group of miniatures that will let you to customize your ratmen army, complete it or even make a whole army combining all of them.
They are the core troops of the Underempire. A vast empire of vile ratmen that only knows the need of power. They only want to increase their power and subdue all „lesser races“ as they call to every non ratmen individual.
- x1 WARLORD (Modular Head, Hands and Tail Weapon)
- x5 VERMIN WARRIORS (Modular Head, Hands and Tail Weapon)
- x1 VERMIN WARRIORS COMMAND GROUP (Champion, Banner Bearer and Musician)
- x3 VERMIN RIDERS (Modular Head, Hands and Tail Weapon)
- x5 BLACKGUARDS (Modular Head, Hands and Tail Weapon)
- x1 BLACKGUARDS COMMAND GROUP (Champion, Banner Bearer and Musician)
- x3 ARMORED BRUTES (Modular Hands)
- x1 ARMORED BRUTE MOUNT (Modular Hands)
The Underempire grows over the back of their slaves and charger beasts. They are the basis of their industry and their alimentary pyramid in case of need. This is a non wanted destiny for all of them, that finally were lifted up in rebellion against their cruel lords. This rebel faction of all kind of beasts, mutants, evil enslavers and freed slaves are the Unchained Ones and are making more than a headache to the lords of the ratmen.
- x1 CHIEFTAIN(Modular Head, Hands and Tail Weapon)
- x1 BEAST MASTER (Modular Hands)
- x2 ENSLAVERS
- x5 RABID SLAVES (Modular Head and Hands)
- x5 TUNNEL SLAVES (Modular Head and Hands)
- x1 SLAVES COMMAND GROUP (Champion, Banner Bearer and Musician)
- x5 HOUND RATS
- x3 RODENT SWARMS
- x12 GIANT RODENTS
- x3 RAT BRUTES
- x1 MUTANT RAT BRUTE
- x1 POWERED RAT BRUTE
- x1 THE THING, RAT ABOMINATION
Sometimes the best way to remove a political rival or to gain even more power is the murdering and sabotage of that things that blocks the way to glory. This is the main task for the members of the Black Claw Clan. A secret clan of assassins and saboteurs that will make all this kind of dirty jobs. If you can pay them, they are the fastest way to do all the work.
- x1 CLAN MASTER (Modular Hands and Tail Weapons)
- x1 SHADOW SORCERER
- x2 DEATH BLADES (Modular Hands and Tail Weapons)
- x5 SHADOW BLADES (Modular Hands and Tail Weapons)
- x5 SWIFT BLADES (Modular Heads, Hands and Tail Weapons)
- x5 DARK TRIADS (Modular Heads, Hands and Tail Weapons)
- x1 DARK TRIADS COMMAND GROUP (Champion, Banner Bearer and Musician)
Long time ago, the mad minds of the Tecnomancer’s Guild were the responsibles of the technologic improvement of the Underempire. They took more and more power and now they are a terrible force of crazy maniacs of a thing they call tecnomancy but, truly, this is a strange dark magic and a forgotten unholy technology retrieved from one of their archaeological investigations.
- x1 TECNOMANCER
- x3 TECNOBRUTE (Modular Hands)
- x5 BATTLE ALCHEMISTS (Modular Hands and Backpacks)
- x3 SNIPER RIFLE TEAMS (With and without paveses)
- x1 HEAVY WEAPON FLAMER TEAM
- x1 HEAVY WEAPON GATLING TEAM
- x1 HEAVY WEAPON DRILLER TEAM
- x1 HEAVY WEAPON MORTAR TEAM
- x1 BATTLE ENGINE (Assembly options: Heavy Mortar and Lightning Cannon)
- x1 ELECTRIC WHEEL ENGINE
- x1 SHREDDER ENGINE
- x3 HEAVY COMBAT BATTLESUITS (Multiple weapon choices)
The Underempire has no religious believes, at least, they currently haven’t. Time ago they had a cult that took part of the government as counselors of the main warlords and dictators. Now with the arrival of The Prophet, the most of the fanatics of this cult created a great congregation called the Unholy Brotherhood, composed by blind followers of The Prophet that only believes in the arrival of Andevas The Horned One, a deity for them, but in truth an evil entity older than the most of the races of this world and with many other different plans for them far of the promised salvation in it’s dark whispers.
- x1 PROPHET
- x1 CULT MASTER
- x5 CULTISTS (Modular Hands)
- x1 CULTISTS COMMAND GROUP (Champion, Banner Bearer and Musician)
- x3 INITIATES
- x3 PEST BRUTES
- x12 GIANT POX RODENTS
- x4 PEST RODENT PACKS
- x1 GIGANTIC PEST RAT
- x1 BATTLE SHRINE (Assembly options: Great Censer and Ceremonial Bell)
This is the name taken by the forces of Demons and minions that answer the call of Andevas, The Horned One. This evil horde of all kind of demon spawns are lead by the Avatar of Andevas. A great demon thirsty of power and souls that carries all kind of pests to spread them around the globe which wants to enslave the ratmen and use them as their terrenal forces to conquer and subdue all other races.
- x1 AVATAR OF ANDEVAS, THE GREATER DEMON RAT
- x1 DEMON HERALD (Modular Head, Hands and Tail Weapon)
- x1 DEMON SORCERER (Modular Head, Hands and Tail Weapon)
- x5 LESSER DEMONS (Modular Heads, Hands and Tail Weapons)
- x5 HELL HOUND RATS
- x1 LESSER DEMONS COMMAND GROUP (Champion, Banner Bearer and Musician)
- x3 DEMON BRUTES (Modular Heads, Hands and Tail Weapons)
There are also many elements that you will have available with this campaign to use in your battles as unit fillers, objective markers, battle effects, spells or simply ambience.
- x3 RODENT TIDES
- x3 DARK STONE SHARDS
- x1 IMBUED CEREMONIAL BELL
- x3 TUNNEL UNDERGROUND ENTRANCES
- x1 HALF BURIED DRILL VEHICLE
- x5 SMALL LIGHTNING RAYS
- x3 MEDIUM LIGHTNING RAYS
- x2 BIG LIGHTNING RAYS
- x2 FLAMETHROWER SPREAD
- x3 FIRING SINGLE BULLET EFFECTS
- x2 FIRING TORRENT MULTIPLE BULLETS EFFECTS
- x5 SMALL GAS GRENADE EXPLODING EFFECTS
- x3 MEDIUM GAS GRENADE EXPLOSION EFFECTS
- x5 SMALL FUMES EFFECTS
- x3 MEDIUM FUMES EFFECTS
- x5 SMALL RESOURCE PILES
- x5 SMALL MINE PROPS PILES
- x3 SMALL WEAPON PILES
- x5 SMALL BARRICADES
- x3 MEDIUM BARRICADES
- x3 SMALL WEAPON RACKS
- x2 MEDIUM WEAPON RACKS
- x3 SMALL BAGS WITH SCROLLS
- x3 SMALL BAGS WITH GRENADES
- x3 SKULL PILES
- x3 UNHOLY BOOK PILES
- x5 STANDALONE FLINTLOCK RIFLES
- x5 STANDALONE KNIVES
- x5 STANDALONE SWORDS
- x5 STANDALONE SPEARS
- x5 STANDALONE HALBERDS
- x5 STANDALONE POTIONS
- x5 STANDALONE ROUND DAMAGED SHIELDS
- x5 STANDALONE TRIANGULAR DAMAGED SHIELDS
- x5 STANDALONE ROUND SHIELDS
- x5 STANDALONE TRIANGULAR SHIELDS
- x5 STANDALONE ROUND ARMORED SHIELDS
- x5 STANDALONE TRIANGULAR ARMORED SHIELDS
- x5 STANDALONE HAND POSES
- x5 STANDALONE HAND WITH GLOVE POSES
- x5 STANDALONE HAND WITH BANDAGES POSES
- x3 SLAVE CORPSES
- x3 BATTLE ALCHEMISTS CORPSES
- x2 FLAMING ALCHEMISTS
- x3 CULTISTS CORPSES
- x3 VERMIN WARRIORS CORPSES
- x3 SWIFT BLADES CORPSES
- x6 GIANT RATS CORPSES
- x3 HOUND RATS CORPSES
- x1 RAT BRUTE CORPSE
Die Kampagne ist bereits finanziert und läuft noch 15 Tage.
Quelle: Ravenous Hordes – Ratmen army