Steel Warrior Studios: Borealis Bulk Hauler
Bald wird bei Steel Warrior Studios der Borealis Bulk Hauler, ein Mechtransporter, als fertiges Modell und STL Datei verfügbar sein.
Steel Warrior Studios – Borealis Bulk Hauler
The Borealis Bulk Hauler (some assembly required)
I am immensely proud to put the finishing touches on this project and get it sent off to Steel Warrior Studios this week, where both STL files and physical prints will be available shortly.
– Functioning mech bays with storage for up to four mecha models with snap-closure doors and printable hinge pins, as well as internal bay details.
– 100% supportless printing
– Optimized print orientations for maximum detail fidelity and part durability on FDM printers(Seriously, she don’t break easy, you have to try)
– Sized to print on the popular Ender 3
– 100% 1.25″ (33mm) hex grid compatibility, with subtle visual details to indicate hex placements as well as a removable and optional hex footprint for easy placement on your play mat.
– Hex sizes and height levels are totally compatible with all other Hextech products and play mats, ensuring easy, consistent, and intuitive gameplay.
– Modular cargo bay attachment points for alternative loadouts including aerospace hangars, gas/liquid cargo containers, and more!
Use on your Hextech play mat, CGL hex mat, or it’ll fit in fine with hexless terrain! Use dropship rules or just put it on the table as a piece of static terrain!
I’ve prototyped and test printed every single piece of this beast, and it fits together and works wonderfully. Now, I need to finish printing the detailed final parts so I can paint my own!
Whew. I’m gonna take a nap.
Quelle: Thunderhead Studio FB
Link: Steel Warrior Studio