Modiphius: Homeworld Kickstarter
Modiphius Games werden in einer Woche einen Kickstarter zu Homeworld-Fleet Command starten.
A fast-playing rules-lite solo, co-op and PvP game where you take control of massive fleets in epic tabletop sci-fi battles.
Tense, fast-playing space battles await.
• A 10-part campaign that will take players from the first fighter skirmish to epic battles such as return to Kharak, Supernova station, and Tenhauser Gate
• Step-by-step scenarios that make it easy to jump right into the shoes of an admiral and gradually learn the core game mechanics as the size of your fleet increases
• 101 plastic ships in the base game including the iconic Mothership, 48 fighters, 24 corvettes, 24 frigates, 2 carriers and 2 destroyers. The expansion adds another 100 ships to grow your fleet.
• Solo rules that let one person play either side against a determined opponent or up to four players can share the command.
• Multiple copies of the game can even be combined to create epic fleet battles!
Ship Focus: Bombers
The Attack Bomber is a fighter created especially to attack Capital Ships and other large vessels, unlike other strike craft. They carry extremely potent plasma bombs, but they move too slowly to damage strike vessels that are going more quickly.
Ship Focus: Carriers
Carriers are more mobile and adaptable than the main Mothership and were created largely to give fleets the opportunity to expand their manufacturing capacities. The fact that they can deploy their own small fleet of strike craft, capital ships, and utility non-combat vehicles despite not being Mothership vessels makes them an effective means to send forces anywhere in the galaxy.
Ship Focus: Assault Frigates
As general-purpose capital ships, assault frigates can strike with reasonable accuracy at corvette-sized targets and deliver a powerful blow to larger vessels. Despite being slower than strike craft and corvettes, they are nonetheless quick enough to outpace larger ships and highly resilient.