Games Workshop erhöhen zum 07. März 2022 die Preise für einen Großteil ihrer Produkte.
Important: Pricing news
You can hardly pick up a newspaper or see a headline today without mention of rising costs. Electricity, gas, raw materials, shipping – inflation is abroad in the land and we’re not immune to its effects.
So, regrettably, we’ll soon be increasing prices a little.
In many cases, this will be about 5%. So, as an example of what you can expect on most kits, a box of Space Marine Intercessors will go up just £1 from £35 to £36.*
A few things are going up about 10% (e.g. books, scenery, resin miniatures), and there are a couple of outliers (e.g. Blood Bowl teams and metal miniatures) which are going up around 20%.
The price change will come into effect on the 7th of March.
We’re writing now because we wanted to give you as much notice as we can so that you can take advantage of the current prices.
There are two bits of good news:
- There’s a heap of things we’ve been able to keep at the same price.
- There are certain currencies where we won’t be changing any prices.
We understand that no one likes a price rise, and so we’ve done our best to minimise any changes and to keep the things you use every day (paints, etc.) at their current levels. And to make sure that it remains easy to get started with Warhammer, we worked to exclude most Starter Sets from the changes.
What’s NOT going up in price:
- Paint sets
- The majority of Starter Sets:
• Getting Started With Warhammer Age of Sigmar
• Getting Started with Warhammer 40,000
• Warhammer Age of Sigmar Warrior Starter Set
• Warhammer Age of Sigmar Harbinger Starter Set
• Warhammer 40,000 Elite Edition
• Warhammer 40,000 Recruit Edition
• Warhammer 40,000 Kill Team: Starter Set
• Warhammer Underworlds: Starter Set
• Warhammer Underworlds: Harrowdeep
We’re pleased that there are some areas of the globe where we will be able to maintain current prices.
- Australia dollar
- New Zealand dollar
- Japan yen
- China RMB
* Or local currency equivalent.
Quelle: Games Workshop