Cyberpunk Red: Combat Zone
Cyberpunk Red: Combat Zone ist erschienen.
Cyberpunk Red: Combat Zone – $120.00
Night City, 2045. You are the leader of a cyber-enhanced gang. The air is thick with smog and tension as you watch your rivals lurk in the shadows, and brace for another brutal clash. Welcome to the Combat Zone. In these lawless neon-bathed streets, you dominate or die.
Monster Fight Club and R.Talisorian Games are proud to present Cyberpunk Red: Combat Zone. This exciting new skirmish miniatures game boasts:
- A fast-paced game engine. Crafted by veteran creators of tabletop games, Combat Zone lets you act and react in organic, free-flowing actions. No rounds, no turns – the game just goes.
- A high-tech dystopia with rich world-building. Take part in your own story set in the world of Cyberpunk and spark your imagination using scenario cards, a terrain set, and truly gorgeous miniatures.
- An easy way to keep track of the action. Characters have green, yellow, and red actions. Depending on what color action you’re taking, you’ll roll a different size die or move a different distance. As characters take wounds, their actions turn red – and the red action dice is only six-sided!
- A new and intuitive “Limiter” based movement and range system, leaving the traditional rulers and tape measure behind and allowing your characters’ attacks and movement to depend on the quality of their actions.
- The [RE]action™ System. When characters are wounded, they don’t just stand there and take it – they [RE]act! Counterattack, dodge, or use one of their special abilities. You don’t last long in the Combat Zone if you just stand around getting shot! With luck and strategy on your side, you may even turn the tides.
If you want more detailed introductions to the rules and gameplay, please watch the videos in the gallery.
What’s in the box?
This is the core game, which includes:
- Multipart Combat Zone Terrain Set
- Plastic Container Terrain
- 22” x 30” Double-sided game board
- 2x Limiter Range Rulers
- 8x [RE]Action Game Dice
- Game Tokens
- 44p Rule book
- 6x 32 mm Maelstrom Gang minis
- 6x 32 mm Tyger Claws minis
- 150x Maelstrom and Tyger Claws cards
- 12x Scenario Cards
- 50x Core mini cards
Quelle: Monster Fight Club