Warmachine: Cygnar Storm Legion Warcaster Preview
Die Storm Legion von Cygnar wird von mächtigen Warcastern angeführt und Privateer Press geben auf diese einen Ausblick.
Major Anson Wolfe
An unsung hero of countless border wars and skirmishes, Captain Anson Wolfe has long served as the senior warcaster at the formidable fortress of Eastwall. In addition to his many battles with Cygnar’s Menite neighbors, he also saw action in the Llaelese War against Khador and more recently against the servants of the infernals when his old friend and former commander Archduke Alain Runewood betrayed his oaths, his nation, and debased his immortal soul in the service of the demonic fiends. Unable to reconcile his inner turmoil, Wolfe throws himself into every battle, losing himself—at least briefly—in the bloodthirst of the moment.
- Possesses both the Blood-Quenched and Side Step special rules.
- His Give ’Em Hell feat states that when one or more friendly Faction models are destroyed by an enemy attack while in Wolfe’s control area, immediately after the attack has been resolved, one model in Wolfe’s battlegroup currently in his control area can advance up to 2˝ and make one basic attack.
- His Positive Charge spell states a target friendly Faction warjack gains +2 to melee attack and melee damage rolls. Additionally, while within 3˝ of the affected warjack, friendly Faction models gain +2 on melee attack and melee damage rolls.
Captain Madison Calder
Practically born in the saddle, Captain Madison Calder and her family have fought in Cygnar’s wars for four generations. As a journeyman warcaster, she accompanied Coleman Stryker’s forces in the Invasion of Sul, where she served with distinction, and later went on to fight against the Khadorans in occupied Llael. More recently, Calder served as a special military attaché in Ord, where she helped train that kingdom’s warcasters in mounted combat, her specialty. Calder is known as a steel-nerved commander with the eyes of hawk—nothing escapes her keen gaze nor does any enemy evade her swift vengeance.
- Cavalry warcaster.
- Her Bird’s Eye special rule enables models in her battlegroup to ignore cloud effects, forest terrain, and intervening models when determining LOS.
- Her feat grants models in her battlegroup +3 DEF, Dodge, and Riposte.
Quelle: Privateer Press