Warmachine: Cygnar Storm Legion Preview
Die Sturmlegion von Cygnar erhält Unterstützung für den Kampf um die Eisernen Königreiche.
Storm Legion: Captain Athena di Baro and Stryker Warjack
Captain Athena di Baro
Among the first warcasters to sign on to Cygnar’s new Storm Legion, Captain Athena di Baro is an expert in combined arms and defensive tactics. Those who follow behind her moving wall of warjacks into battle know Captain Baro will do all that is within her power to see to it they live to fight another day.
- Her Defensive Measure special rule states that while in her control range and B2B with one or more models in her battlegroup, models in her battlegroup gain +2 ARM and cannot become knocked down.
- Her Open Fire spell enables a target warjack in her battlegroup to immediately make an attack.
The first wholly galvanic warjack to enter mass production in the service of the armies of Cygnar, the Stryker is powered not by a coal-fueled steam engine but by a mechanikal storm chamber. Armed with a brutal voltaic hammer and a galvanic shield, the Stryker is more than capable of delivering a swift reckoning to any opposition that is unfortunate enough to step into its path.
- Its Accumulator special rule enables the Stryker to gain an extra focus point if it begins its activation within 3˝ of one or more Legionnaire models.
- Its Overtake special rule enables the Stryker to advance up to 1˝ after it destroys one or more enemy models with a basic melee attack during its Combat Action.
- On a critical hit with its Voltaic Hammer, the model hit is slammed directly away from the Stryker.
Though somewhat archaic in appearance at the vanguard of Cygnar’s Storm Legions, the horse-drawn Zephyr is truly the eye of the storm. With a battle-hardened Legionnaire whipping powerful Voltaic Javelins into the ranks of the enemy, lightning crackles from the Zephyr, devastating every enemy within reach.
- Cavalry model.
- The Zephyr can make melee and ranged attacks during its combat action.
- It possesses the Ionization special rule.
- Its Voltaic Javelins have the Electro Leap special rule.
With a crackle of raw galvanic fury sparking across their armored forms, the Stormblade Legionnaires take to battle in Shield Wall formations, with each warrior prepared to defend their comrades to the last. With an expansion of Cygnar’s Storm Legions, the ranks of these fearsome soldiers are open to commoners for the first time rather than being limited to the scions of Cygnar’s noble families. Armed with Voltaic Swords and Galvanic Shields, they are amongst the most advanced forces to ever see battle in the sprawling wars of the Iron Kingdoms.
- Stormblade Legionnaires possess the Shield Wall special rule.
- Their Voltaic Swords have the Electro Leap special rule.
Quelle: Privateer Press