Diablo’s Lair Miniatures: STL Kickstarter
Claudia Rodríguez ist mit dämonischen Krieger zum selber drucken auf Kickstarter unterwegs.
Diablo’s Lair Miniatures STL files
High quality – Presupported STL files for 3D Printing in 32 and 75 mm scale.
“On the verge of a new infernal war, the forces of evil are preparing their ultimate attack to decide who will be in charge on this unprecedented era. Demons of all types and sizes are coming out of their eternal suffering holes to take part of this definitive battle. Chose your allies carefully, cause demons have the fame of not being so loyal after all. Evil is everywhere, are you ready to face it?”
Hello everyone and welcome to hell!
Some of you may already know some of my work or have supported my previous Kickstarters. If that’s your case, I want to thank you again for your support and for being here once more!
For those of you who don’t know me, I’m Claudia, a digital sculptor with a lot of experience in creating models and characters for board games and video games, and I love to share my creations with you. This is my latest Kickstarter, and I can’t wait for you to see it.
Keep tuned and follow me on my social media, so you won’t miss the amazing new projects that are coming soon.
This Set is called Diablo’s Lair and it includes 18 different demon models. You will find from mini-demons to spectacular female-demons riding infernal creatures. They are completely original designs that you won’t find anywhere else.
They are ideal for gamers, painters and collectors, and they will be released as STL-file for 3D printing.
These demoniac sculptures have been created as a perfect fit for my last Kickstarter “Infernal Siege & Gaming Terrain” and together they propose a gameplay with limits beyond your imagination. The “Infernal Siege & Gaming Terrain” set includes 16 terrain elements, all of them aligned with the infernal war thematic.
In addition, next month we will launch a campaign exactly the same on Kickstarter but of physical miniatures, resin and metal printed at an exceptional quality as in our previous campaigns.
Follow me to stay tuned when it’s released!
Let meet the models!
Note: Remember that each character’s history is of our own invention and imagination, because we like to give the models some personality. But these are original models and the demons do not exist in any other context, so you can chose whatever characteristics you like, there are no limits for your gameplay!
- And as you can imagine, muscle is also necessary to be respected in hell. Here you have a great commander, Balderthar , who represents the evil spirit in the air. Each legion needs a leader, so why not pic a demon that is already respected by their equals?
- Iathriu is one of the Princesses of Hell, and she has quite a famous name. She is associated with envy and also with gluttony, and right now she’s eager to win the battle and maintain her high place on hell’s hierarchy.
- Here we present you with Ghandraz, a female demon that appears to men in their dreams and seduces them, to latter kill them in the act. She is very skilled sucking the energy of her victims, and some say that she can turn invisible at will.
- Shiukria is a ruthless demoness whose ordinary victims are young children, but she will gladly change her target for this battle and try to rip as many demon heads off as she can.
- Ehemmis is the demon of discord. This consciousless creature can be a tricky ally, giving his ability to cause dispute wherever he goes, but he can also come in handy if sent as a spy to the enemy lines.
- This is a basic concept: if you are going to war, you need muscle. Darkroth here can be your guy for this job. Strong and heavily armed, we imagine he could be a bit slow in movements, but he will be really hard to beat.
- Kilthebu is the counterpart of Succubus and has a similar modus operandi. But he has left his usual hunt to join this final hellish battle, secretly aiming to gain rank and end up as one of the rulers of the new hell.
- Here you can see one of the Chief Devils, Alashel. She comes riding her infernal beast and straight into the battle. Fierce and merciless, you can count on her to give you some victories on the field.
- Kiarliussa is a demoness of lust, who likes to play with her victims before killing them. She is ready for battle now and can’t wait to ride her diabolical lizard to victory. She is not used to lose, so be ready for some fierce battle with her.
- The Raxmephis are flesh-eating demons that can also feed on human energy. They can possess other beings and alter their thoughts, and have an endless hunger for violence. Their aerial attacks can also be very strategic for an infernal war, and they are hard to kill with their thick skin and bony structure.
- An Skuulkazz is a type of demonic creature that can appear in many shapes. Full of brute force and a deep desire for blood, these are the perfect creatures to include in your infernal army. Their tail is as sharp as a blade, and they can run as fast as lightning, but beware, they are not easy to handle.
- Khiltra is another Princes of Darkness. She is ruthless, having battled numerous other demons in untold numbers of wars to hold her current title. She came out of the abyss she calls home to defend her throne and cut off the head of everyone who dares to contradict her.
- Kkukku – demon of Hypocrisy. He’s known to vague around the higher ranking creatures of hell, who often engage in the same behavior or activity they like to criticize. He goes around with his smoking stick that induces corruption and treason.
- Here we have Furkil, a demoniac Goblin that leads travelers astray. You might think that he is a little insignificant but, as his siblings, he is vicious and relentless, and he can surely help you to make number on the battlefield. And as we know, sometimes numbers win battles.
- Braathwaate, the demon of stupidity and ignorance. But heads up, this doesn’t mean he’s stupid at all. This little goblin can cause a lot of problems when released between the enemy lines by causing confusion amongst them, don’t underestimate his abilities.
- Bucon is the little demon of hatred. Discord and contention are his specialities, but he can also give a very good fight on the battlefield. Vicious as all his goblin brothers, he will fight tirelessly, feed by all the hatred he is able to infuse.
Infernal Siege & Gaming Terrain
This set is called “Infernal Siege & Gaming Terrain” and, as you can imagine from the name, it is build with an infernal aesthetics. The Kickstarter includes 16 terrain elements, all of them aligned with the infernal war thematic.
Digital Models: You get the STL files, and I’ve applied a good amount of time to ensure that the details are deep and thick enough for almost any 3D printer, each sculpt is free of undercuts or any other problems. The miniatures are sculpted in „Hero“ scale (32mm) but you’ll be able to modify the size when you print them.
After the campaign is successfully funded, backers will have access to a pledge manager where they can easily download the files.
- Skuulmalch is the demon of the air. He can be your perfect ally to command the air offensive with his big wings and eagle-like vision. But keep an eye on him, he tends to fly higher than he should and could try to steal your leader place.
- Zagiddor is the presiding demon of Hell, and a figure of his kind is not easily involved in a common battle. He came down of his throne to join this ultimate battle, and for sure having him on your side can make a difference.
Die Kampagne ist bereits finanziert und läuft noch 15 Tage.