Victrix: Neue Previews
Vixtrix Limited zeigen auf Facebook neue Previews und geben ihren Releaseplan bekannt.
BAVARIAN RENDERS AND THE 2020 RELEASE SCHEDULE
Here is a render of the Bavarian Drummer. The Standard Bearer is up next. 28mm Napoleonic Bavarian infantry command figures are being sculpted and should move to the tooling stage in 3-4 weeks.
28mm Persian unarmoured archers are now tooled and we are awaiting test shots before putting them on general release. 28mm Persian unarmoured spearmen are currently being tooled. Four more sets of Persians are in the tooling phase – Persian armoured archers, Persian armoured spearman, Persian unarmoured cavalry and persian armoured cavalry.
The Norman Infantry has been sculpted and is currently waiting to enter the tooling phase.
The next two 28mm sculpting projects will be Early Imperial Roman Archers both Western and Eastern types plus a set of “Dark Age “ archers.
Looking forward, the next big 28mm projects will be Norman cavalry, Napoleonic Imperial Guard Chasseurs a Cheval and Dark Age Romano British (picked by the Victrix community) plus a protagonist set tbc.
Provisional release schedule:
-Persian Unarmoured Archers
-Persian Unarmoured Spearman
-Persian Armoured Archers
-Persian Armoured Spearman
-Persian Unarmoured Cavalry
-Persian Armoured Cavalry
-Napoleonic Bavarian Infantry
-Early Imperial Roman Archers (Eastern and Western)
-Dark Age Archers
-Napoleonic Imperial Guard Chasseurs a Cheval
-Romano British Infantry
Stay up to date with all the latest developments by signing up to our newsletter – https://www.victrixlimited.com/pages/sign-up…
We have quite a few images to show and some explanations alongside.
1. German infantry test shots have now been signed off. Next set of test shots due are the German heavy weapons and command frame. These will be with us next week. Likely release date will be the first or second week in September.
2. British infantry test shots are due sometime the week commencing 17th August 2020. Release date likely to be sometime in September 2020
3. The Sexton SPG plus crew has now moved to the tooling phase.
4. Wespe and crew also at the tooling phase. The stowage on the Wespe are separate components to facilitate the applications of decals. The stowage can also be used on different vehicles.
5. Priest will shortly move to the tooling phase once the crew are completed. Again stowage is separate.
6. Finally figure illustrations for our header cards. Header card artwork will go to the printers in the next week.
View the current 12mm range here – https://www.victrixlimited.com/collections/victrix-games…
Quelle: Victrix Limited auf Facebook