PKB Games: Trench Club
PKB Games sind mit ihrem Brettspielkickstarter Trench Club gestartet.
During the First World War, France and Britain wrestle with Germany and Austria-Hungary for the dominance of a decisive front section. Take on the role of a general and send your troops into battle. Barrage enemy units with artillery fire and flank them with your tanks and infantry or surround and annihilate them.
Trench Club is a complex strategy game in which, in addition to attack strength and armor of the troops, their tactical setup, combat experience, damage and terrain have a decisive influence on the outcome of the battle. Since each unit brings its own strengths, you must cleverly assemble your army to win the victory over your opponents.
The game is for 2-4 players and lasts 2-4 hours (~1 hour per player). The game has been developed, play-tested and refined for over 10 years. Here is what play testers consistently said they most enjoyed:
- Highly complex strategy game, yet very easy and intuitive to learn the rules
- Detailed miniatures
- Different unit types with individual strengths and weaknesses – without using a simple “Rock, Scissors, Paper” principle
- Individual strengths of the different nations, yet balanced chances
- The game stays in balance for a long time, so every player still has a chance to win and stays excited
- Complex combat system that depends on type of unit, combat damage, experience, strategic formation, terrain and armor
- “Dice luck” only plays a minor role (since battles involve a lot of 12-sided dice the outcome is usually around the expected value)
- High re-playability due to the variable start setup
Wir haben zu Trench Club auch schon ein Unboxing eines Prototypen des Spiels veröffentlicht.
Der Kickstarter läuft noch 28 Tage.
Quelle: Trench Club auf Kickstarter