Sanctorvm: Kickstarter läuft
Es wird mal wieder Zeit für ein Miniaturenspiel bei Kickstarter.
SANCTORVM is a cooperative Sci-Fi horror game for up to 6 players. There are two ways to play Sanctorvm:
- Adventure Mode (2 to 6 players): This mode has a massive RPG campaign (15 sessions, minimum of 4 hours per session) with narrative and action missions. One player will play as the Overlord, while the others play as La Familia, our heroes. Develop your character, find the best weapons, and work together to survive the colony menaces as you advance in the Overlord’s plot.
- Mission Mode (1 to 6 players): This mode is a reduced version of the narrative adventure without an overlord. It is based exclusively in action phases with a short lore introduction (1 hour per mission) to be played in a single session without need for an Overlord.
The game is available in English and Spanish. We will also offer German, French, and Italian translations once we reach 100 Backers from each of these countries. You can choose your language version in the Pledge Manager after the campaign ends.
Sanctorvm is an adult game. Its narrative (Adventure Mode) uses free and explicit violence to drive the players through the atmosphere, and surround them with all the concepts that trigger disturbance and immorality in human beings. Players will be forced to take part in different events which may cause discomfort to those playing or viewing it.
Our objective is NOT to promote this way of thinking. We created this unique universe to show the worst side of human beings that arises when the many critics in society don’t restrain themselves and doubt life, morality, and order.
For those who just want a quick, fun, goreless game session, we also offer the Mission Mode which includes missions for 1 to 6 players and doesn’t follow the narrative or need an Overlord.
Und darum geht es:
Das ist drin:
Infos zum Spiel:
Earth, XXVI century. The Andromeda Galaxy invaded our skies for an unknown reason, threatening to alter the gravitational field of the Milky Way and completely destroy it. We built the Cooperlay’s Daughters, monstrous space colonies capable of accommodating millions of passengers…floating cities in space that would help us reach a safer destination.
Currently, Colony 401 has been lost and trapped in the darkness of space for centuries. A mysterious accident occurred sometime in the past, forcing its passengers to adapt and survive in the labyrinths of this gigantic city, creating a unique sociocultural universe in its entrails.
The players will embody La Familia, six superhumans on Colony 401, experiments of an old fanatic named Dr Rabidus. You have to overcome the challenges and trials of the abyss, survive hellish creatures born of a mysterious virus, and escape the yoke of four powerful factions. Cooperate with your friends and other allies, evolve your Homo Superbe, and overcome the narrative challenges that could decide your path and end of the story.
Welcome to Sanctorvm, or not…
It is said that the greater the villain, the greater the hero, and in this game, nothing is more important than our villains.
The colony survivors had to fight to stay alive, and it’s never easy to save humanity when there is no hope. At this point, almost every other living person is potentially an enemy, each one with their own interests and beliefs.
There are four main factions in the colony:
- Crimson Legion: The military power of the colony, ruled by Daniel Didier.
- Stigia Herd: A hell of madness ruled by the feared Virgul Tum.
- Edentronic Order: The only true religion, spread by the prophet Savior.
- Leviathan Cult: Devotees of the Etermancy, Angelus worshipers.
Videos zum Spiel:
Und ein Teaser zum Soundtrack:
Stretch Goals gibt es auch:
Spannend dürfte diese Info sein:
Die Kampagne ist finanziert und läuft noch 11 Tage.