Anvil Digital Forge: Juli Patreon
Das Thema diesen Monat bei der Anvil Digital Forge sind Hazmat Suits.
Everything you get in July : Hazmat Containment Team
Something has gone seriously wrong at one of our corporations Hidden Research Labs. Prepare a strike team: secure the lab and any surviving personnel. We have limited Intel but it is believed there are hostiles present. Lethal Force is Authorised.
This month’s theme is a fully hazmat-suited strike team with plenty of high-tech firepower, equipped to investigate and eliminate any hostile force in any environment!
What You get :
- 50+ components for just $9+local VAT, a discount of approx 80%! (versus the estimated website price)
- Modular infantry components to build dozens of unique hazmat operatives with different equipment configurations.
- 6 single-piece „easy print“ models: A Hazmat Sergeant and „calm“ and „angry“ versions of a male and female lab technician, plus a free sample Operative with shotgun in a new „modular monopose“ print format we are trialling.
- A full set of laboratory equipment/benches – Optimised and pre hollowed to print on an SLA resin printer with no supports needed (should also work on FDM but we have not tested).
Added Value :
- Pre-Supported: All components supplied with reliable, tested, easy to remove supports, plus an unsupported optional download.
- Mix and Match: modular components are cross-compatible with our previous and future digital offerings (and our resin range) for unlimited kitbashing potential!
- „Multi Shell“ components: certain components can be imported into Meshmixer, Blender or some slicer programs and have optional components removed to further customise.
- Optimised Files: All our files are optimised to provide high-quality prints at a much smaller file size than competitor products. This means they take up less space and will load into your slicer faster.
We are still performing some final checks and test prints and putting together the downloads – lookout for a link in a Patron-only post very soon!
We will also have an announcement soon about how you can get your hands on some additional digital products – A set of Laboratory/Science Lab themed bases, and the experimental fully modular single piece miniature builder.
Quelle: Anvil Digital Forge