3D Alien Worlds: Samurai Pavese
3D Alien Worlds haben die Samurai Pavese im Programm, wie immer als Druckdatei für den 3D Drucker.
Samurai Pavises – 3,00 USD
A set of wooden pavises for your 28mm samurai models, with clan symbols. These can be printed without supports.
Wooden pavises, or tate, were used by feudal-era infantry as protective shields from enemy arrows. They were large enough for one or two soldiers to take shelter behind, and were used by archers and ashigaru alike. The stand at the rear could be planted in the ground to create a stable barrier, or it could be carried in one hand. They could also be hung atop castle walls to provide extra cover.
These pavises measure 21mm wide by 34mm tall, and are printed in two parts. They feature detailed woodgrain textures (more pronounced at the ends) and stud fixings. In addition to the 12 clan crest versions, a blank version and another version with two thin horizontal stripes are also included.
This downloadable ZIP file contains the following STL files for pavises:
- BLANK PAVISE (no symbols)
- Horizontal striped version
- Asai (Shiga)
- Hojo (Shizuoka)
- Honda (Aichi)
- Hosokawa (Kokura)
- Kikuchi (Kyushu)
- Mori (Yamaguchi)
- Oda (Fukui)
- Ogasawara (Kokura)
- Shimazu (Kagoshima)
- Takeda (Yamanashi)
- Tokugawa (Gunma)
- Yamato / Imperial* Samurai models and castle walls not included.
This product will be delivered as a .ZIP file pack containing STL files for use on a home 3D Printer. The files are set to 28mm scale but can be rescaled before printing.
- All of the parts of this file can be printed on a 3D printer build plate of 125mm x 125mm.
- All parts have manifold (3D-printable geometry) and have been test printed.
- Models designed for 28mm (1:58 scale) wargaming, but can be resized for other scales on your printer.
Quelle: 3D Alien Worlds