3D Alien Worlds: Samurai Watchtower
3D Alien Worlds veröffentlicht den neuen Wachturm in ihrer Reihe von Gebäuden für Samurai-Settings.
3D Alien Worlds – Samurai Watchtower – STL Datei – 6,00 USD
A wooden watchtower from old Japan – one of the earlier forms of yagura corner towers. It is a simple structure made from wooden beams in a square. They were used as watchtowers in earlier castles and were erected on the battlefield to provide commanders with a better view.
Based on Sakasai Castle’s famous wooden tower, this terrain piece can be constructed as a two-level or three-level tower. Each level can be removed for access during games, and you can actually add as many levels as you like. The two-level tower is 210mm (8½„) tall, and the three-level tower is 320mm (13“) tall. The base level’s footprint is 115mm (4½„) square.
This downloadable ZIP file contains the following STL files :
- Base level with doorway
- Top level with roof
- Wooden shields for top level
* Samurai warrior models not included.
Wie immer gibt es neben der STL Datei auch ein informative Artikel zum Modell auf der 3D Alien Worlds Webseite – in Zeiten sparsamer Hersteller Kommunikation ist das ein netter Mehrwert:
Related blog articles:This product will be delivered as a .ZIP file pack containing STL files for use on a home 3D Printer. The files are set to 28mm scale but can be rescaled before printing.
- All of the parts of this file can be printed on a 3D printer build plate of 125mm x 125mm.
- All parts have manifold (3D-printable geometry) and have been test printed.
- Models designed for 28mm (1:58 scale) wargaming, but can be resized for other scales on your printer.