Titan Terrain: Kriegsfischkutter
Neu als Geländestück für WWII Szenarien in 28mm – der Kriegsfischkutter.
Kriegsfischkutter – 28mm – MDF & Graupappe – 54,90 NZD
„Never was so much owed by so many to so few“ – Winston Churchill.
Ideal terrain for 28mm – 35mm or 1/56 scale wargames and skirmish games set during WW2 such as Bolt Action or Chain of Command.
Kriegsfischkutter (KFK) were auxiliary boats used by the German Navy during WW2. Often converted civilian boats, they were frequently used for outpost or security services, making the KFK the perfect addition to your table for scenario based games.
- Laser cut from 3mm MDF, 2mm grey board, 1mm grey board and 3mm dowel.
- Comes unpainted and unassembled.
- Comes with two 3.7cm MDF flak guns. The flak guns can easily be replaced with your own 3d printed, plastic or resin guns. .
- Assembly instructions supplied via email when your order is dispatched.
- Models shown are for display purposes only.
Link: Titan Terrain NZ