Rubicon Models: Neue Previews
Rubicon Models präsentieren neue Preview Bilder auf Facebook.
Our NEW project of the month for September – Tank, Infantry, Mk III, Valentine …a total of EIGHT variants including early and late war models!
– Multi-sprue 1/56 scale plastic kit
– Probably 2 item codes to cover early and late war variants
– Early war variants included Mk II, III, IIICS, IV, and V
– Late war variants included Mk IX, X, and XI
– All tank hatches can be in open or closed position
– Two road-wheel & mudguard sets
– Two headlight choices
– Includes DT 7.62mm tank MG with special mount for Russian variant
– Will include both Commonwealth and Russian tank commanders
For those who are not familiar with the Valentine, more than 8,000 of the type were produced in eleven marks, plus various specialised variants, accounting for approximately a quarter of wartime British tank production.
For more background about this little tank, here is a good reference link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentine_tank
Quelle: Rubicon Models auf Facebook