Mythic Battles Pantheon: Kickstarter zur Version 1.5
Aktuell läuft ein Kickstarter zur überarbeiteten Version von Mythic Battles: Pantheon sowie zwei neuer Erweiterungen.
Hauptbestandteil dieses Kickstarters ist das Update auf Version 1.5, zwei neue Erweiterungen und Kampfwürfel im neuen look:
Neben dem Einzelkauf gibt es auch einen Pledgelevel für 45 USD, welcher alle neuen Produkte beinhaltet, das Regelupdate aber nur in dem Fall, dass man bereits am ersten Kickstarter teilgenommen hat.
Stretchgoals hat der Kickstarter übrigens keine, dafür bekommt man noch einmal die Möglichkeit die Stretchgoals des ursprünglichen Kickstarters abzusahnen, zum Beispiel mit einem 119 USD-Pledge:
Wer tiefer in die Tasche greift kann für 399 USD wortwörtlich All-In gehen und erhält einmal alles:
Einige Beispiele für die Änderungen in 1.5:
Mythic Battles is a fictional universe and a range of games that’s constantly evolving. Knowing this, we have been listening closely to our gaming community for player feedback, whether it comes from groups of friends or tournament players. When we combined our observations with yours we have come to realize that some units, game modes, and confusing rules need to be addressed and/or revised. And so for this reprint, we felt our best course of action was to implement some of these changes into MB 1.5.
Here is some examples of changes we’ve made:
- The villager mode has been removed because it saw very little use. Additionally, villager miniatures do not appear in the base box and only in an add-on that we chose not to reprint for this campaign.
- A pictogram has been added to the troop maps and dashboards to more easily identify which set (Mythic Battles: Pantheon OR Ragnarök ) the miniatures belong to. We have done this in anticipation of Mythic Battles: Ragnarök and us wanting things to be clear for organizational purposes.
- A pictogram has been added to troop maps and dashboards to indicate, in addition to color, the unit type (troops, monster, hero, god or titan).
- Both rocks have been removed. Indeed, it turns out that players had a lot of trouble assembling them and they hindered the readability on the board and sometimes obscured some miniatures. In addition, during our editing of the rules, we reviewed our wording and realized that only trees and columns are considered „3D elements“ which obey specific rules. So the rocks’ placement is static/immovable and the 3D pieces were merely an attempt to add dimension to the board.
- For the „skirmish“ scenario, we have created a „built“ mode in addition to the „draft“ mode. Thus, players who wish can dial their warband ahead and optimize their combos to face their opponent. In this way, it is also easier to focus on painting the figurines that make up their favorite bands.
- We took advantage of the space gained by removing the rocks to replace the generic power tokens with specific tokens. Thus, in the core box, Arachne will have her own „web“ token, for example. Some pieces will have a front with a different color from their back to facilitate their use in the „built“ mode.
- The system of stat clips that we designed did not seem to live up to the expectations of players. We’ve discovered that even if they glide perfectly in the rails of the dashboards and framed the row of characteristics, they did not hold their position in the event of an unexpected bump. So we have revised this design by adding a rubber rear piece to the stat clips. Now the stat clips remain in place. As these are meant to be clipped and unclipped at will, in the box you will find 20 stat clips (with their backs), which is enough for a classic four-player game. Thus, add-ons will no longer contain new stat clips. If you pledged during the first MBP campaign and you do not pledge anything during this campaign but you want to receive the 20 stat clip backs for free, you will just need to make a request during the pledge manager that will follow this campaign. If you have pledged during the first MBP campaign and you pledged for at least one product during this current campaign, you will receive the 20 stat clip backs for free. If you want to have more than 20 stat clips backs, you will be allowed to buy them during the pledge manager.
Eine Übersicht über die Versandkosten gibt es auch:
Der Kickstarter ist bereits sehr gut finanziert und läuft noch 7 Tage, bis zum 15.06.2018.