Dystopian Wars: Open Beta gestartet
Warcradle haben die Open Beta zur dritten Edition der Dystopian Wars Regeln gestartet.
The Open Beta of Dystopian Wars Third Edition is now live and we want YOU to take part!
We’ve been working hard to get the Third Edition of Dystopian Wars ready for you, our community, to play, enjoy and then feedback your thoughts and opinions to us.
We hope you enjoy testing it as much as we enjoyed creating it.
There’s no sign-up process to take part in the Open Beta, the free rules are available for you all to download, read through, and have a go at (we like to keep things simple).
Start playing now!
- Download the Open Beta Rules here: https://www.dystopianwars.co.uk/
- Remember to check regularly as we will be updating the PDF often.
- Read, play, and have fun!
- Give us feedback – let us know what you think.
We want to hear about your experiences with the new ruleset, this is the Open Beta after all! In order to get the most from your feedback, please send us your feedback by following this link and selecting ‘Beta Feedback’ in the drop-down menu.
Your feedback is important!
We want to make sure that we are able to take your comments on board, during this phase of the game’s development, so your feedback needs to be as precise as possible and easy for us to collect.
Firstly, we don’t want your feedback to be lost in the ether. Make sure to use the proper form here to send it safely to us. We monitor our Facebook pages, groups, and other socials regularly but, when sharing on these platforms, there is still the chance that your important feedback will be missed – and we wouldn’t want that.
Secondly, when leaving feedback, please make this as specific as possible and use the below bullet points to help you structure your comments.
- The specific rule/wording/interaction that you would like to bring to our attention.
- How it reads to you.
- How it played out on the tabletop.
- Explain your thoughts but be as concise as possible – something too long runs the risk of missing the point, whereas something too short won’t fully explain what you plan to address. Keep your writing brief and to the point.
Please keep in mind that we are expecting a large volume of feedback but, if you follow the above bullet points, we hope to be able to read through all feedback given.
NOW GO PLAY SOME GAMES.
Quelle: Warcradle Studios