Confrontation: Gewinnspiel und Kickstarter Countdown
Heute haben wir einen großes Update zu Confrontation Classic für Euch zusammengetragen – und ein noch größeres Gewinnspiel!
Den Anfang machen Infos zum Kickstarter und der großen Classic Box, Hervorhebungen wie immer durch uns:
At the start of the April Kickstarter, the Confrontation Classic box will contain:
- The game rules.
- The 16 factions gathered in a single box, and playable with a pool of points.
- Meaning 178 unique miniatures.
- Two complete Battle sets in order to set up 2 simultaneous games, or one 4-player game.
Of course, this box will be enhanced with all of the stretch goals and bonuses unlocked during the campaign: miniatures, terrain, and other game materiel… And importantly – some stretch goals will be available separately, as Add-ons. The details of these stretch goals will be unveiled during the Kickstarter campaign.
What will the stretch goals be?
The details of the stretch goals will be revealed soon. We can already confirm that all of the stretch goals will unlock miniatures which will automatically be added to the contents of the box. It’s worth mentioning again – the clans and the larger pieces will make their appearance!
What will the rules for Confrontation Classic be ?
We took the decision to keep the historical and well adjusted rules of Confrontation (known as 3.5 by the experts). Most of the Confrontation community knows these rules, and new players can easily get hold of them. Additionnaly, we will also offer experience rules and a campaign mode (Dogs of War, for those of you who already know the game).
How were the 16 selections for Confrontation Classic made?
These starting selections had to fulfill multiple objectives, starting with the fun of discovery and great playability.
What we’ve also taken into consideration:
- The best esthetic choices and visual style representative of the faction.
- The variety of gameplay unique to each faction, as each one has advantages which should be used as much as possible during skirmishes.
- The vote of the fans of the Facebook page to the Confrontation Hall of Fame. Their choices have often reinforced our own choices, and in other cases helped us come to a decision.
- The balance of the factions against each other, so that they could face one another in any game combination, meaning exactly 200 duel possibilities! (Approx. 400 points for experienced players).
Finally, each miniature will be playable with the rules for Confrontation Resurrection, coming in 2019!
Will the miniatures be unpainted?
Yes – you’ll have to paint the miniatures, as Confrontation Classic is our way of paying homage to the great historical game from Rackham, and it’s obvious to us that we should offer the models the way players discovered them at the time.
Round base or square base?
Both! In order to allow players to use Confrontation Classic models with all Confrontation games as well as with other miniature wargames or boardgames, the event box will contain both types of bases: round and square.
Anmerkung der Redaktion: Diese Entscheidung ist zumindest zweischneidig, da die klassischen COnfrontation-Regeln eindeutig auf eckige Bases zugeschnitten sind und mit Rundbases schlechter funktionieren.
What does the Battle Set contain?
The Battle Set contains all you need to prepare your battlefield: a game map and a set of terrain. These terrain pieces will be designed by Thierry Husser. He was part of the Rackham Studio, knows the world of Confrontation, and creates superb terrain for TH Miniatures. We’re elated to count Thierry among our number as we give new life to this wonderful world.
The basic box will contain 2 Battle Sets, which will allow you to play up to 2 games simultaneously. Also, the Battle Set will be available as an Add-on. You’ll thus be able to play from 2 to 4 players, all the way to 16 players with the same basic box, simply by getting extra Battle Sets (which is useful if you’re a gaming club or a convention and want to hold tournaments!).
Will miniatures not present in the Kickstarter also get a profile for Confrontation Resurrection?
At the moment, we’re focusing our efforts on the profiles of the 178 miniatures from the basic box and (of course) those which will be unlocked through stretch goals. If, after the Kickstarter ends, we still have a few left to adapt, we’ll clarify publicly at that time. 😉
Will there be miniatures as Add-ons?
Yes. All stretch goals for the clans and the large models unlocked will also be available as Add-ons. These groups can ally with many game factions.
Außerdem gibt es einen Ausblick auf Confrontation Resurrection, welches im kommenden Jahr erscheinen soll:
LOOKING TO THE FUTURE
The exceptional Kickstarter which will open in a few days is the prelude to the great return of Confrontation and the many projects accompanying it. The first of these will be Confrontation Resurrection, the setting of which takes place after Rag’Narok. It will also be a skirmish game, on which the writing has already begun, and we’re imposed the following limitations on ourselves:
- No faction will disappear – you’ll be able to use your favorite armies, though we’re not going to reveal how any of them have survived the cataclysm just yet…
- All of the miniatures in the Confrontation Classic Kickstarter will be compatible with Resurrection and will have their profiles ported to this new edition.
- All of the rules will be re-written, in order to match new gaming styles. Yes, we’ll be putting out new things! You’ll thus be able to play with all of your factions using both the historical rules AND with the new rules we’re currently writing. Confrontation Classic is therefore exceptional at more than one level. This is really a project aimed at the future and a base through which we will be developing other projects: expansions, boardgames, roleplaying games, etc. So many different games for which your miniatures will, of course, have a use!
Neben dem Kickstarter gibt es schon jetzt eine besondere Vorbesteller-Aktion: Wer sich schon jetzt eine der Boxen reerviert, und mit der dabei angegebenen E-Mail Adresse ein Pledge abgibt, erhält 3 Gratismodelle aus Resin:
The great return of Confrontation Classic starts with a bonus.
Whether you’re a Confrontation fanatic, are waiting to learn the price of the Kickstarter, or both, this exceptional bonus is for you: if you reserve your Confrontation Classic event box now, you reserve, at the same time, the exclusive bonus of 3 resin never seen before miniatures! Their value can be estimated to be more than 30 euros.
To reserve your box, you simply need to send an email to: email@example.com before Sunday, April 15th at 11:59 PM (GMT-11). While specifying your family name and given name in your mail.
This reservation is not a pledge subscription or an Early Bird. It will automatically be validated only when you pledge for the Confrontation Classic box during the Kickstarter campaign in April 2018, and it will be cancelled if you do not pledge.
Important: this special offer ends on Sunday, April 15th at 11:59 PM (GMT-11). So don’t hesitate and reserve now.
- These 3 miniatures are bonus exclusives. They will not be available after the start of the Kickstarter campaign, or via stores! • These 3 resin miniatures were designed by Rackham, but were never released.
- The miniatures are two Unstable Gargoyles, bound to the Limbo of Acheron, and Ashan Delerith, a stateless character, playable by all factions.
- The reservation offer ends on Sunday, April 15th at 11:59 PM (GMT-11). After that date, reservations will still be open, but you will no longer benefit from this exceptional bonus.
- This unique offer isn’t open to stores. The e-mail address with which you make this reservation must be the same as the one with which you pledge during the Kickstarter. In case of doubt, send a second reservation e-mail with the right e-mail address.
- Only one reservation per e-mail and Confrontation box pledge.
- The 3 bonus miniatures will be shipped to you as a bonus with your Confrontation Classic box.
- If you’d like to cancel your reservation, you simply don’t have to pledge – no need to send another e-mail.
The e-mail reservation is not a pledge contract. It will only be validated if you pledge for the Confrontation Classic game box during the Kickstarter.
The reservation must be made via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Und damit ihr noch einmal einen groben Eindruck von den Modellen der Box bekommt, hier noch einmal alle Bilder der enthaltenen Fraktionen:
Bis hierher durchgehalten und immer noch wach? Super! Das soll belohnt werden!
Zusammen mit Editions Sans Detours verlosen wir unter allen Lesern von Brückenkopf Online eine komplette Confrontation Classic box! 178 Modelle, Gelände, das volle Programm!
Und das ist noch nicht alles! Neben dem Startinhalt kann sich der Gewinner/die Gewinnerin auch über alle im Lauf der Kampagne freigeschalteten Stretch Goals freuen!
Auf einen von Euch wartet also das volle Programm Confrontation Classic!
Was müsst Ihr dafür tun?
Nicht viel! Schickt uns einfach eine Mail an Gewinne@brueckenkopf-online.com, die folgende Dinge enthält:
- Euren Namen
- Eure Adresse
- Die Antwort auf eine einfache Frage: Welche Confrontation-Fraktion gefällt Euch am besten?
Einsendeschluss ist Montag der 16.4.2018 um 00:00 Uhr. Der Gewinner erhält seinen Preis, sobald der Kickstarter ausgeliefert wird.
Alle erhobenen Daten werden streng vertraulich behandelt und lediglich die Daten des Gewinners werden Editions Sans Detours zu Zweck der Preisübergabe zur Verfügung gestellt.
Mitarbeiter von Brückenkopf Online und dem Verlag Martin Ellermeier sowie ihre Angehörigen sind von der Teilnahme ausgeschlossen.
Wir drücken Euch allen die Daumen und sind neidisch, weil wir nicht mitmachen dürfen.
Link: Editions Sans Detours