Spitfyre: Kickstarter läuft
Der neue Kickstarter von Hysterical Games “Spitfyre” ist gestartet.
Welcome to The Land and the world of Spitfyre, our exciting game of aerial warfare in a fantasy world. Enter a world where Dwarves and Orcs fly giant creatures and arm them with bombs and machine guns to continue their millennia long struggles… Come fight in the skies of Spitfyre and see if you can reign supreme over The Land!
Spitfyre is a fun ‘Historo-Fantasy’ miniature aerial wargame in which 10mm scale miniatures are used to depict the everyday struggles of standard fantasy races such as Orcs and Dwarves fight out battles with 20th century weaponry.
We are keeping this Kickstarter very simple with three basic pledge levels. The key one is ‘Pilot’ where pledgers will receive a discounted copy of the core game and ALL stretch goals added in FREE of charge.
THE TARGET – £1000 (FUNDED!)
The target goal is to produce the core game which will include the rulebook, a flight of three 10mm scale resin Orc Spitfyre wyverns, a flight of four 10mm scale polyurethane resin Dwarf War-Eagles and seven flying bases.
STRETCH GOAL I – £1500 (FUNDED!)
If we reach Stretch Goal I, all Pilot backers will have one polyurethane resin 10mm scale Dwarf KampfGrier 87 vulture dive bomber and flying base added to their pledge for free and the rules will be extended to include dive bombing.
STRETCH GOAL II
If we reach Stretch Goal II, all Pilot backers will have one polyurethane resin 10mm scale Orc HurriKane and flying base added to their pledge for free and the rules will be extended to include the HurriKane and its breath attack.
More Stretch Goals to come…
There are a few potential setbacks in any project, these could be obvious from the start or at the end or when we ship! However, the obvious ones to us now are:
1. 3D Printing – This is now in house so we do not anticipate any problems here.
2. Manufacture of miniatures – This is also now an in house operation and we have many years experience moulding and casting so do not anticipate any problems here .
3. Rules – the rules are written and being typeset. They will be going to print once the Kickstarter is complete.
4. Popularity – we have restricted our stretch goals to what we feel are manageable, even though our imaginations would run riot if allowed to! If the game is a success we will look to expand the model range etc after the Kickstarter is fulfilled.
5. Shipping – International customers (outside of the EU) may encounter unexpected import taxes and/or delays in customs. You can contact your customs department for more information. We are aiming to use UPS, who have a stellar track record.
Throughout this Kickstarter, we will make sure that you guys are communicated with to the best of our ability, to show exactly where we are and exactly where any delays are coming from and how we are tackling them.
Der Kickstarter läuft noch 13 Tage.
Quelle: Spitfyre auf Kickstarter