Multiverse Gaming: The Wasted Land
Multiverse Gaming stellt seine neue Reihe “The Wasted Land” vor.
Für die Freunde des post-apokalyptischen Dungeons oder Vaults wird es bald eine neue Gelände Reihe von Multiverse Gaming geben. Den Anfang werden “Die Tunnel” machen – ein modulares System, mit dessen Hilfe sowohl Korridore, als auch Multi-Etagen Gelände gebaut werden kann:
NEW RANGE COMING SOON!
Whether you’re planning to build an underground vault for some post-nuclear corridor crawling, or a sprawling maze of tunnels set deep beneath a massive hive city – we have you covered!
The Wasted Land is our upcoming range of laser cut terrain intended for 28-35mm miniatures.
We plan for this range to eventually include three distinct sub-ranges, allowing you to recreate different types of post-apocalyptic locations with the first sub-range, The Tunnels, releasing by the middle of September 2017.
– fully modular constructions based on the OneUp system, allowing you to easily combine the new modules with the industrial machinery from Forges of Prometheus or the gothic walls from Ruins of Giliath
– the same modules can be used for single-level corridors and for building multi-level vertical structures!
– array of interchangeable decorative wall modules included with each set: easily customize your walls with air purification systems, computer consoles, screens, cable runs, fuse boxes and more
– two-part door frames allow you to open and close the blast doors or quickly turn the doors into sealed bulkheads
– new Versatiles tiles and foundations complementary to the Tunnels and available in Versatiles/OneUp “Sector” bundles to provide you with everything you need to build a complete table!
THE WASTED LAND: EXTENDABLE VAULT WALLS
When we released the first OneUp kit from Ruins of Giliath range back in March, we’ve told you we have delayed the initial release because we needed to incorporate some features that would allow us to easily use the same connection system for different settings and structures. Today, with the imminent release of The Wasted Land modular vaults/tunnels, it’s time to showcase one of the features that haven’t been used in the earlier OneUp kits from Ruins of Giliath and Forges of Prometheus.
As you can see in the video, the walls used in the upcoming kits can be connected not only to the pillars, but also to each other, allowing you to easily build corridors and rooms of different sizes without the need for parts of different length. The hooks in the walls and bases assure that the structures you’ve built are strong and stable – and they are all well hidden, so your vaults and tunnels are not only functional, but also great looking.
Quelle: Multiverse Gaming bei Facebook