Fanmod: X-Wing Mario Kart
Es ist schon toll, was manchen Fans so alles einfällt. X-Wing Mario-Kart-Style zum Beispiel.
Die Regeln für diese verrückte Hatz stammen aus dem offiziellen FFG-Forum.
Mario Kart Rules
1. Should your ship’s base extend outside of the track or be destroyed it will re-spawn behind the checkpoint you’ve most recently passed at the start of the next activation phase.
a. We also played a round where the track edge is treated as a wall. Maneuvers will be completed until they bump the wall ( similar to a ship bump) then roll one red dice and suffer any effects. At the end phase you may barrel roll or reverse boost (use rear guides) to get off the wall. This worked well when we played with fewer ships (3 or 4)
2. Re-spawning returns your ship to play with full shields and no damage, but does not return spent ordinance. Spent ordinance is only regenerated after each lap.
3. Bumping during a race is extra dangerous and causes each bumped ship to roll a red dice and suffer any rolled damage. Standard bumping rules apply (no actions or shooting the ship you are touching)
a. If during a bump one of the ships is destroyed the surviving ship can take their action if able. Example I move, bump another ship and then they are destroyed I then get my action since the ship is no longer in my way.
b. Also I recommend suspend the bumping rule for the first 2 rounds of movement.
4. Each player chooses 2 hazards (asteroids, debris, bombs, ion clouds etc) to place before the race. No hazards can be placed before the first checkpoint. All standard rules apply to the hazards regarding game effects.
a. We also have played some games that after the first ship completes a lap the obstacles can be removed and placed again. This helps fix any errors or problems encountered during the first lap.
5. Mystery crates are placed around the map (I recommend they are placed just a little past checkpoints so players that are behind have a chance to catch up). http://m.imgur.com/a/Up7GH
a. Crates are refreshed at the start of the activation phase. When a ships movement or base overlaps a crate they pick up a card from the pile. If a crate regens under a player they still get a new card.
b. If you already have a card you must discard it and pick up a new card (this prevents people from sitting on the good cards).
c. Once all cards have been picked up, shuffle the discard pile and use again.
d. I would recommend adding 2 more green/red shells, bananas and mushrooms. Conner nets were used for bananas
e. Card actions/attacks when used take effect immediately. For example the first ship to move uses the lighting card, all ships take the ion damage at that time.
6. You have 24 points to spend on ships and upgrades. No large base ships, lone wolf or dead man’s switch
a. We have done different racing classes with separate point totals, but 24 points keeps out some of the ships that break the scenario (phantoms are too fast, K wing with advanced slam)7. If your base is on the edge of the track at the end phase you may perform a barrel roll to get you back on the track
8. Turrets shoot at everybody in range, not just the frontrunner. Turrets roll 4 attack die + range bonus. Ships roll defense dice and can use tokens. Turrets shoot first in the combat phase.
9. Shooting across the track edge adds 1 green dice for the defender.
10. Deployment will take place behind the marked start line and will start with the ships with the fewest number of points, ties will be broken by pilot skill with lower PS placing first, further ties will be determined by dice roll.
11. Activation and combat phases use standard pilot skill rules.
12. The winner is the first ship whose base fully passes the finish line after the predetermined number or laps.
Credit to this reddit thread which gave me the idea
Die hier gezeigten Bilder stammen aus einem Spielbericht, zu finden unter dem Quellenlink dieser News.
Vor dem Spielen nicht vergessen die Karten (Link unter Punkt 5 der Regeln) herunterzuladen und auszudrucken!
Quelle: Thread im offiziellen FFG-Forum