Everlasting Wet Palette: Kickstarter endet
Der Kickstarter zur Nasspalette vonendet.
Inzwischen steht die Kampagne bei über 200.000 Euro und zuletzt gab es diese Botschaft der Macher:
5100 backers and still 9 days left to go in the Kickstarter. Thank you all for supporting us! We are of course preparing for the next phases and pledge manager but today, we wanted to tell you more about our focus for the project.
From the start, we wanted this project to be a game changer for miniature painters. A product that is reliable, innovative and user-friendly. And that’s what we are going to deliver in a few months from now.
We are working all day long with our injection mold manufacturer, technical paper manufacturer and foam manufacturer among others to ensure that the production of every parts of Everlasting Wet Palette will be perfect. That’s a lot of work, but please be assured that we are devoting 100% of our resources to this goal until we can deliver on time.
As Kickstarter backers, you had access to exclusive KS package with additional foams and papers at a preferential price. But, to ensure the longevity of the product, we are starting to build a retail network both physical and online, so that you can find your supplies in stores as easily as possible and back with confidence now.
Also, after the Kickstarter phase is completed, we will use the remaining resources to work on extending Everlasting Wet Palette. In particular, for those wondering, we have not given up on the reusable membrane. We are far from a satisfactory result today, but we will resume work on it after the completion of KS deliveries from march 2018 on.
Enjoy your day, we finally have some sun shining here in Paris 🙂
A quick update regarding the production planning. We had a lot of discussions and conference calls with the different manufacturers last week and we are making a lot of progress fine tuning all the details.
As some of you asked, we can now give you a better view of what’s going to happen in the coming weeks.
- 1. The Pledge manager will open at the end of October. You will be able to manage your rewards by adding or changing your pledge level until end of November. We thank you in advance for your prompt completion so that we can secure the production in time.
- 2. Meanwhile, the mold production will be well under way. ( Painter case, Studio XL case & Wavy) It will take a total of around 7 weeks to complete. We are really excited at the idea to receive the first production samples and share it with you at the end of November!
- 3. So right after that, the mass production of the painter and studio case will start. And according to our manufacturer, production should be completed in January. Also foam and hydration paper will be produced during the same time, as they have shorter production lead times.
Only 3 days left in this campaign! if you and your friends have not completed your pledge yet, do not hesitate now. The KS exclusive packs are waiting for you.
Thanks ! Merci
Fabrice & Vivien
Außerdem wurde die Palette inzwischen an einigen Stellen erweitert:
Thanks to your support and suggestions from the community, we have been able to make the Everlasting better:
- Improved hydration foam thickness to 3.5mm for extended painting sessions
- Fine tuning of feet positioning
- Improved and printed card box
- Additional magnets for a 3rd docking area on the box (left, right, top)
Und dann ist da noch diese Info:
All pledges are Kickstarter exclusive packs. Retail packs, when available in stores, will be provided with 50 sheets only. Take advantage of our KS packs now!