Conan: Neuer Kickstarter kommt
Monolith Games haben einen kurzen Kickstarter für eine neue Conan-Auflage angekündigt.
About a month ago, we announced a new Kickstarter campaign for our first game Conan, scheduled to start beginning of September 2017 and including a new Compendium: The Book of Set.
It will be a sleek, beautiful, hard cover and fully illustrated tome, similar to the Conan Campaign Book. It will include 20 scenarios (which will be avalable for free on Monolith’s web site) and plenty of character and creature lore.
This Kickstarter campaign will be very specific :
- Very Short Campaign : 5 Days.
- No Stretch Goals.
- No Pledge Manager : simple pledge levels that won’t require a pledge manager. Delivery charge will be avalable on the KS front page.
- No Late Pledge.
- Very Few Addons :
- a small number of of Conan All-ins (190 in English and 90 in French)
- a few Conan King Pledges + Stretch goals (1 450 in English and 350 in French).
- And finally, a small number of bundles (250 in English and 100 in French) including 7 Exclusives Add-ons from the first campaign.
- V2 Rules : All All-ins and King Pledges will include the Revised Rule Book.
- Extremely Short Delay : Deliveries will start just 5 weeks after the campaign ends, directly from our North-American and French hubs, where the All-ins and King Pledges are already stored. Compendiums will be printed in America and Europe, or will be shipped by airplane. This means pledgers will receive their Compendiums and board game materials as early as November 2017.
- Price Policy : During our initial campaign, our prices reflected the fact that pledgers were putting up some risk. They also patiently endured a lengthy delay. In order to be fair to those who helped launch this company, the prices of the All-ins and King+SG prices will be approximatley 20% higher than in 2015.
But that’s not all! We are aiming to start the next Conan campaign in early 2019 which will include the new 2 player Vs system and an exploration into other Hyborian Age territories…
That’s all folks!
Quelle: Conan bei Kickstarter