The Devil’s Run: Hell’s Highway Kickstarter
Es gibt wieder postapokalyptische Autorennen bei Kickstarter.
Klicken Sie auf den unteren Button, um den Inhalt von www.kickstarter.com nachzuladen.
The Devil’s Run: Hell’s Highway is a standalone Kickstarter exclusive expansion to the popular fast-moving and hard-hitting vehicular combat board game – The Devil’s Run: Route 666. It is designed for 2-6 players and is set in a post-apocalyptic America. It comes with all new models and we hope to include lots of extras as the campaign progresses.
What’s in the Box?
Hell’s Highway will only be available on Kickstarter and will include:
- 8 one-piece models – these will be colour coded too, so no preparation or need to paint. Devil’s Run: Hell’s Highway really will be an instant pick-up and play game.
- 24 Cards: Vehicles, Characters, Weapons and Gear.
- 8 dice: 2D3s, 3D6s and 3D10s.
- 50+ tokens to represent Chassis Points (in different denominations: 1,3 and 5), Debris and Objectives.
- 3 Double-sided Board Tiles which are used as a rolling road for the game.
- KS exclusive design High Quality Box and insert, which will act as a 4th ‚tunnel‘ tile.
- Rules Booklet: A 48 page booklet including all you need to play. Full colour and including background and stories set in the Devil’s Run postapocalyptic world.
- 8 Missions: Included in the Rule Booklet. 2 introduction missions to help you learn the game quickly and understand the mechanic. And then 6 all new missions designed specifically for this game.
BUT…what else: ????
- Earlybird Model ‚Del O’Ryan‘ with Statcard
- Grimm Brother Neith with 2 Statcards and Mission Card
- 3rd Krackart with 2 Statcards and Mission Card
- Ike the Clown Statcard
- Chief Garrison Statcard
- Hydrone with Flying Base and Statcard
- Blank Character Card to make your own Character in the game
- Blank Vehicle Card to make your own Vehicle in the game.
- Conundrum Contraption Vehicle Statcard with 5 Character Statcards and a Special Mission
- Extra Green D6 for placing debris
- The Road Warrior Vehicle Statcard
- Barr Character and Vehicle including Statcards and Mission
Das sind die Stretch Goals:
Und das sind die Pledge Levels:
Rolling Board Mechanic
Devil’s Run uses a rolling board mechanic, to ensure all players feel like they are on the edge of their seat; fall too far behind and you are out of the race, get too far in front and you could open yourself to an airstrike or an unexpected obstacle in the road. Live fast and die hard on Hell’s Highway. Can you survive the Devil’s Run?
3 brand-new Double-sided Board Tiles, which are fully compatible with all the other tiles we have already released.
Resin One-Piece Models
After extensive research and feedback it has become clear to us that although board gamers loved the original Devil’s Run boardgame and rule set, quite a few wanted to see one piece models and colour coded sides..so…
1 piece and colour-coded highly detailed polyurethane resin miniatures. These are actual models you will get in the game
The Factions & Background of Devil’s Run:
The post-apocalyptic America of the Devil’s Run world is a dog-eat-dog wasteland where only the strongest survive. All major cities have been wiped from the map with the exception of San Francisco, the lone bastion of survival in a once civilized nation. The Law Haulage Company owns the north of the city and runs convoys out of the Bay to collect and refine fuel. They are besieged on every turn by the Purple Caussairs a chemical addled gang of cutthroats and miscreants. Can the Law Haulage Company make the run or will they fall foul to the Purple Caussairs? Will the Purple Caussairs capture enough fuel to stand alone or will they be force to bend their knee to the infamous Skinners who are taking over the wastes like a tidal wave engulfing everything in their path?
The Devil’s Run has a rich background and narrative, you have met the Law Haulage Company and the Purple Caussairs and read mention of the Skinners, but what about the Haul’s Angels, BritAttack, Justice, The Jets and Hunters. How are they connected, how were they created and what makes them what they are? And lets not forget the Freelancers, road warriors that sell their services to the highest bidder. And what else is coming, tales of the Avant Guard, the Questing Knights and Vykers are becoming more frequent…when will they arrive?
Quelle: The Devil’s Run: Hell’s Highway