Tabletop World: Wassermühle
Von Tabletop World kommt ein neues Geländestück.
In Medieval times water-driven mills were the most powerful land-based machines that converted natural energy into mechanical power. Town’s Watermill is used for grinding grains, legumes and other foodstuffs. It provides constant food supplies for townsfolk.
Highly detailed terrain piece, with both interior and exterior. a great centerpiece for your gaming table. Suitable for various historic periods.
- The model is available with or without River Base. Version without River Base comes with a trimmed waterwheel so it can fit on a flat surface. The River Base is designed to be a part of the River system so it connects perfectly to other River sections.
- Pictures in the gallery contain additional accessories that are not supplied with Watermill kit (cart, sacks, crates and barrels). The Grain Supplies are bought separately. To see exactly what the kit contains, check out the picture of the unassembled model.
- price: 125€ (with River Base) (VAT not included), 105€ (without River Base) (VAT not included)
22(width including bridge)x16x23,5cm, River Base:13x24cm, depth:1,8cm
8,7(width including bridge)x6,3×9,3inch, River Base:5,1×9,4inch, depth:0,7inch
- weight: 1240g (with River Base), 1005g (without River Base)
Außerdem gibt es ein neues Flusselement:
In medieval times the river was seen and experienced as a great flow of energy moving slowly and inexorably trough landscape. It was a flow of energy that could be harnessed and put to use. In many river towns mills were built next to river. Rivers also provided the water used for washing and drinking.
Use the river sections to form a river to your liking!
Section A is only the first section of many that we will be releasing soon. There will be different straight sections as well as curves. Some of the buildings, such as Watermill have river sections made specially for them. River section For Stone Bridge is also soon to follow.
- price: 20€ (VAT not included)
- dimensions: 13x24cm, depth:1,8cm (5,1×9,4inch, depth:0,7inch)
- weight: 255g
This nice kit is suitable for various games and almost any historic period, be it dark age, medieval, western, WW, etc.
This highly detailed kit contains sacks, crates and barrels filed with grains. It also contains a cart for transport of the goods.
- price: 10€ (VAT not included)
- weight: 26g
Außerdem läuft derzeit noch eine Weihnachtsaktion:
Quelle: Tabletop World