Dungeon Degenerates: Brettspiel Kickstarter
Freunde bunt-chaotischer Projekte könnten hier fündig werden.
Klicken Sie auf den unteren Button, um den Inhalt von www.kickstarter.com nachzuladen.
Über dieses Projekt
RETRO ROLE PLAYING GAME FEEL IN A COOPERATIVE DARK FANTASY BOARD GAME! DUNGEON DEGENERATES – HAND OF DOOM is a fantasy adventure board game from Goblinko. Blending a Dark & Dirty Old School role playing game aesthetic with an easy to learn, fast-moving & engaging board game system, DUNGEON DEGENERATES delivers the dark fantasy adventure you want, when you want it. Players choose between four adventuring Degenerates who have been imprisoned for various crimes of survival. As they make their way out of Brüttelberg into the decaying Eastern provinces of the Würstreich they must take on strange & dangerous adventures & fighting against the corruption & decadence that have set into the land. Monsters, cultists, witches, demons & wizards have taken advantage of the rot & are encroaching on civilization. As if that wasn’t enough, the Necromancer’s Hand of Doom points down on the land & disrupts the natural order with Hellish resolve.
IN A LAND WHERE ROT RULES, ONLY THE DEGENERATES SURVIVE! The Würstreich – an Empire in decline, where survival is an adventure unto itself. Once the pinnacle of human civilization, it now teeters on the brink of Total Doom, having collapsed into corruption, decadence, decay & madness. Evil Wizards pervert the very fabric of nature, bringing gibbering madness from beyond screaming into absolution & an endless menagerie of monsters fight for domination! In chaos – there is opportunity! The fecund stench of the Rotten Realm of the Würstreich beckons! Having escaped from the moldy dungeons of Brüttelberg, your Degenerate Adventurers must use wits & weapons to find their fortune in the monster & madness infested badlands – fate decided by the luck of the draw & the roll of the dice! In a land where rot rules, only the Degenerates survive! As if degeneration & decay weren’t enough, the shadowy Necromancer’s Hand of Doom points its yellowed fingernail & projects its diabolical decree on the cursed land!
- 1-4 players co-op
- Players can form parties or split up throughout the game at will – no forced obligation to compete or stick together
- 1-3 hours gameplay based on mission
- Epic RPG campaign feel in an open world sandbox board game
- Play until you die – bring your experience & items from previous missions
- Open exploration – no forced path
- Multiple missions & objectives of varying difficulty for high replayability
- Multiple ways to approach each mission
- Set in a cohesive & fixed world with multiple distinct regions
- Regions feature unique encounters & thematic monsters
- Encounters allow multiple interaction choices – you do not have to fight everyone you see
- Open experience system allowing for character customization with new skills
- You are always in danger – the town is not an artificial safe zone – combat is dangerous
- Various modes of travel – players cooperate to choose their route & pace, or split up & fend for themselves
- Customize difficulty & theme with expanded monster & encounter decks
- Streamlined combat with tactical depth, each player rolls dice only once on their turn
- Uses standard 6-sided dice only
- Over 100 monsters with unique abilities & artwork
- Additional missions & content available free in PORK Magazine
- GAMEPLAY OVERVIEW from the Designer’s Desk
- GAMEPLAY VIDEO
WHAT’S IN THE GAME BOX?
- 24” x 24” full color game board
- 4 playable adventurer character cards which come with their own items & abilities
- 4 standees of the adventurers
- 96 Monster cards divided into four decks by map region
- 42 Encounter cards divided into four decks by map region
- 8 Epic Monster cards
- 52 Loot cards
- 12 Epic Loot cards
- 28 Doom cards
- 28 Skill cards
- 34 Danger cards
- 6 dice
- 50 8mm cubes
- 92 25mm counters
- 24 page rulebook
- 20 page missions book
- Reference cards
BOLD, LOW-BROW, RETRO ROLE-PLAYING WEIRDO ART! The DUNGEON DEGENERATES aesthetic is culled from an enormous heap of yellowing paper, old Dragon & White Dwarf magazines, Underground Comix artists like Robert Crumb & S. Clay Wilson, blacklight posters, Conan the Barbarian comics, pinball art, Punk & Metal zines & Heavy Metal records, pickled in cider & smoked. Sean Äaberg has been devoted to pushing older Weirdo Art forms back into the public consciousness for a decade, teaching art & publishing PORK Magazine. DUNGEON DEGENERATES is lavishly illustrated with thousands of drawings by Sean Äaberg.
Das Spiel ist bereits finanziert und jetzt geht es um Stretch Goals: