Dropfleet Commander: Update zum Versand
Hawk Wargames haben neue Informationen zum Versand des Dropfleet Kickstarters veröffentlicht.
We are sorry once again for a delay in updating you all, but needless to say we are really hard at work packing and organising shipments.
We have been shipping out a lot of pledges, and we are definitely on the home stretch in terms of the pledges going out. We aimed to have all pledges packed by the end of October. This has not occurred, and though we are not far off, we want to explain a few of the reasons:
- 2 Key members of staff heavily involved with packing and management have been signed off from work due to back issues. We are hoping to have them back in a few weeks at the latest. We have sent more Hawk staff up to the warehouse in order to fill this gap, but nothing can replace the experience these staff have, but we have done a lot in the last few weeks.
- There have been a few issues with the pledge manager export process/system that we have been using to process orders, and this has caused a lot of extra admin work which has pulled resource from the Hawk Team, which has also affected the speed of reply to emails.
Now to address where we are and a few questions that are coming through the emails:
1. Late Items
There has been another unclear part of communication on our part on what is going out right now in pledges, and what will follow as soon as possible from us. We mentioned before, and continuously that the Scourge Space Station Add On pack would be delayed and going as a later shipment. This is also now the case with a few other items, because of a mixture of quality control and design quality issues, which has meant that we have not wished to send out any items we feel do not meet the levels we had wished. The items affected, and that will be being sent after the initial pledge has arrived are:
- The Scourge Space Station Add-On Pack
- The 4×4 Paper Map Sets (including the Radar Maps)
- The Acrylic Ground Asset Tokens (all 6 colour sets)
- Prints 1, 2, and 3, Poster Set
If you feel you are missing things from your pledge, that are not listed above, then please let us know and we will see if we can address this as soon as possible for you – please email email@example.com
2. Rules and Scenarios for the Princess Class Liner
We are currently compiling a collection of online assets for backers, which include rules and scenarios, including those for the Princess Class Liner. This will enable for Dropfleet Commander Scenarios that use this beautifully designed Civilian spacecraft within your battles of orbital combat. We will have more information on this, along with other scenarios we are working on, for you soon.
3. The order and where we are with Dispatching Pledges
We have been packing and dispatching in the most efficient way possible. Our dispatch processes have meant that we will be should be dispatching the remaining Commodore Pledges this weekand into next week – due to the volumes that our couriers can manage in their vans. We do have a variety of couriers that we use, and we will be utilising all the space we can with them, but there is a certain capacity that we can manage as a maximum. We cannot estimate specific pledge levels and when they will be dispatched, however, every backer will receive email confirmation via our courier companies for when their package has been picked up from our warehouse. As mentioned before, the pledges are being sent as quickly as possible to destinations, so there should be no (or very few) package that is in transit for more than 5 days. We realise this lack of information is not ideal, but we have learnt a lot about our processes, and how we should change what we are doing going forward to improve certain communications and processes. We are sorry we cannot implement anything that improves things much for the current situation we are in, as a lot is based on the original system we have used for managing pledges.
4. Errata and FAQs for Dropfleet Commander
We are currently putting together a list of clarifications regarding the rules parts of Dropfleet Commander, along with some FAQs so that there will be one location for all of these elements to be found. If you have a question that you specifically would like to see being addressed, do let us know or post it on our forum, or email it to us and we will see if we can get it answered in this FAQ.
5. Assembly Instructions and Fast Play Sheets
Along with the Scenarios documents, and online assets, we are working on putting all of the Assembly instructions and a range of the fast play sheets online for people to access and print off where they need. There will also be additional assembly instructions for specific items, like the KS Exclusive Battlecruisers, for those who haven’t got those together yet, as well as the forthcoming Dropfleet Commander Battleships.
6. Electronic Rules
We will be working on an e-book version for Dropfleet Commander (along with a range of Dropzone Commander Online assets too) and hope that this will become available in the next 6-8 months. We will have more information on this in due course.
7. Emails and Responses to them
We are doing our best to get back to emails on both Hawk Wargames accounts (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com) as well as Facebook messages, and will respond to these as quickly as possible. We would be grateful for your patience as we work through these; a lot of our team are committed to packing the remaining Kickstarter Pledges to ensure that the delay is curtailed as much as possible!
Finally, we would like to apologise again, clearly, for two things.
1. We are sorry for breaking our promise to not release Dropfleet Commander into retail before delivering all pledges to backers.
2. We are sorry for the continued delay to the delivery of some of the pledges. We are working as hard as we can to get the remaining pledges out as quickly as possible.
Thank you all for your continued support, and we are loving to see some of the painted armies on social media – these are looking fantastic!
The Hawk Wargames Team
(Hervorhebungen durch Brückenkopf Online)
Dropfleet Commander wird in Deutschland über den Verlag Martin Ellermeier vertrieben
Quelle: Dropfleet Commander