Vampire Hunters: Kickstarter gestoppt
Der Kickstarter zu Vampire Hunters wurde beim Stand von 86.000 Dollar gestoppt.
It is with a heavy heart that we have to announce the cancellation of this Kickstarter campaign. This is not the end of Vampire Hunters but a new beginning.
Why are we cancelling a successful campaign?
We’ve made mistakes on the campaign, and would like to incorporate your feedback into the Vampire Hunters game itself.
That’s not going to be possible without more work and time, and much preparation for the campaign itself.
What are some of our ideas for the game and for a new campaign?
– The next campaign should last 30 days
– Third party review videos should be ready when the new campaign launches
– We will look into rules for turned vampires
– We will look into the possibility of playing hunters vs vampires
– We will try to improve the quality of the Miniatures even further
– We will be working hard on the rules and the rulebook
– We will playtest new ideas and mechanics And more
We do not know what will make it into the final game or when we are going to relaunch but we will keep you updated through Kickstarter, our website and facebook.
Thank you for your support so far. We hope to see you all again when we are back on Kickstarter.
Dark Gate Games
Quelle: Vampire Hunters bei Kickstarter