Human Interface: Nakamura Tower Previews
Am 20. April startet ein neues Kickstarter für ein Cyberpunk Brettspiel.
Bei Facebook gibt es schon zahlreiche Bilder und wir haben einige zusammengestellt:
Die Modelle sollen aus Metall gegossen werden.
Human Interface: Nakamura Tower is first on the market truly cyberpunk board game. If you’re a fan of GITS, Appleseed, the Matrix, Akira, Deus Ex or the Altered Carbon books‘ series this title is just right for you.
Precisely done and detailed miniatures, photorealistic arts, original mechanics, huge amount of cards, tokens and accessories and also scenarios taking place in dark, high-tech and quite near future. Either we want it or not, we are becoming part of this reality.
The board game with simple and original, really entertaining and full of tactical possibilities mechanics. Network combat based on cards, intuitive game mechanics, clearly organised battlefield with characters status sheet, equipment, additional cyborgisation cards and much, much more.
Optimally intended for two or more players, but due to multiple scenarios could be an fascinating play also for one person.
You can create your team for a specific task:
- select the specialists
- give your characters special equipment: implants, chips and weapon to gain unique capabilities, but beware of the cyber shock…
- find the best hacker and download the optimal setup of battle programs to your tactical network
- prepare to break the firewalls of corporate terminals
- gain the supremacy in battle and access to protected data
- defeat your enemies and autonomous drones and stand face to face with avatars of corporate AI
- oscillate on the edge, but… don’t let them kill you