Alien vs Predator: Freigabe erteilt
Fox haben Prodos Games endlich die finalen Freigaben erteilt und Jarek hat ein Update zusammengestelt.
Morning all, here are a few answers to frequently asked questions from yesterday:
1. The Board game is in production as we speak, we should have 1st copies by Monday 25th, to go to FOX as a product reference. We have been assured that at that stage there is no „delay“ or need for any approval, however the product must be examined and stored as a master copy. Any further changes to the product (if needed) will be done as a running change. For clarification : A running change is an alteration made to a toy in the middle of its production run, that can result in two distinct (in some way, often quite minor) toys, which are considered the „same toy“ by the manufacturer, carrying the same wave identifier and (usually) the same internal product code.
2. The official, and confirmed release date of the board game is the 30th June (retail) AND 22th of June for KS backers. The KS release is subject to change (an EARLIER date may be possible if we can make point 3 below happen) and is only dependent on external company manufacturing capabilities. As always we will keep you updated. Most KS backers, depending on their location and/or delays with customs, should have their game before it hits and shop shelves.
3. We are trying to arrange with manufacturing and logistics if at all possible to have at least 50 copies for UK Games Expo, if this happens, collection will be available for those backers who would like to pick up their copy at the UK Games Expo, more info to follow.
4. Under the terms and conditions of the contract we are obligated to release the KS V1 boardgame (High quality resin miniatures) to retail. The plastic injection models are in the approval pipeline and we are aiming to have it approved in 4 to 6 months. (For clarification: resin to plastic changeover cannot be classified as a running change due to usage of different material for manufacturing and quality „degradation“ of the product).
5. Add-ons: The Models are approved, and we are going to start working on Monday to get the packaging and cards green-lit as well. We have been assured that it won’t be long process as the RULES (written material) for add-on models were approved with Main rulebook.
6. Customs: the Invoice for customs will reflect the „manufacturing“ cost, as promised during the KS and not the retail cost. This may affect non-EU and non-USA backers.
7. USA backers: The very first copies of the game will be shipped to our USA dispatch centre, to reduce any delivery downtime, however, I won’t be hiding the fact that your collogues in Europe may get the game few days or weeks before your copy reach your doorsteps. I can promises that we will do the best we can to reduce the downtime.
8. Also, for clarification: we have number of shops participating in the KS as well (a shop customers collective pledge), thus, in some cases you may see the product on the shelves before it reaches you. Please keep it calm, as we have promised the priority are backers.
9. Pledge manager changes and address update. By Friday we’ll have an update for you with instruction how to do changes in the PM, postal address update and locking the PM. PLEASE make sure that you have done final alternations to your pledge, including the updated postal address by 31st of May. IT will affect the shipping date if the pledge manager is not locked. Please do not send emails to request that we update your postal address as we don’t have capacity and capability to do it manually. All information will be available in a forthcoming update.
Quelle: Alien vs. Predator bei Facebook
Link: Prodos Games