Fallen Frontiers: Neue Starterbox Optionen
Wir hatten eigentlich erst ein Update zu Fallen Frontiers, aber das hier ist wichtig und sicher für viele potentielle Backer interessant.
Ab sofort kann man sich die Fraktionen in der Starterbox frei aussuchen, allerdings wird bei bestimmten Kombinationen ein Aufpreis fällig, weil mehr Modelle enthalten sind.
So sieht die Box dann aus:
Die exklusive Mini gibt es immer dazu:
Inzwischen gibt es auch ein paar weitere Informationen zur Spielweise der Fraktionen:
The Ares have strong armored troops that outclass almost all other races in a one-on-one fight. Their great sense of individuality makes them reluctant to follow orders, meaning that they will usually have few command points and cannot play many cards each turn. Ares heroes focus on boosting their squads and armor.
The Riff have regular troops that excel in close combat, but they tend to have weak armor. They have a standard leadership with little focus on equipment, so expect less emphasis on the armory deck. Riff heroes focus on direct damage and close combat boosts.
The Sayx have regular troops which come with a variety of equipment options. They have great leadership, meaning that they can play a lot of cards each turn. Sayx heroes focus on deck and initiative control, and on using krithium as efficiently as possible.
The Harvesters have cheap troops that don’t excel at anything, however they excel at krithium usage. They are bad at generating command points from heroes, but can harvest it instead from dead enemies. Harvester heroes focus on reviving their troops or sacrificing them for boosts.
Außerdem gibt es ein neues Stretch Goal, mit dem ein Kampagnenbuch kommen soll:
Interessant sind auch einige Hintergrundinformationen zu den Harvesters:
“I am fascinated by the behavior of the artificial intelligence that are the Harvesters, and how they handle their “exceptions “. Take this subject for example, Virus, one of the most dangerous of these beings. We theorized that he had a deadly and highly contagious disease when he suffered the assimilation process. However, and even though he is a danger to the rest of the Harvesters troops, he is kept with special care only for his ability to spread the disease within enemy ranks. It’s as if the possibility of increasing the lethality of this being justifies risking their own army. An entire platoon could end up infected by disease if he made a false step or a poorly coordinated maneuver, but of course… that does not usually happen in the Harvester ranks.”
– Dr Johan Bartels
Und zu guter Letzt einige Videos:
Und da es zur Starterbox inzwischen auch eine Bemal-DVD gibt, kommt hier ein Ausblick auf den Inhalt:
Here is a list of the content you can expect to find on our painting DVD:
- Painting armor: Ares armor painting process, including alternative schemes.
- Battle wear: We will use some techniques to simulate aging and chipping damage from combat.
- Musculature: We will paint a berseker to see the techniques used in muscle painting adapted to Riff skin tones.
- Weapons: We will see color schemes for different guns and mixes to make your army stand out on the field.
- Faces: We will use a Sayx to watch the painting process of a human face. Also we will reveal the secret to give them a realistic apearance.
- Clothes: We’ll paint a Sayx uniform with an alternative scheme and see how to paint fabric wrinkles.
- Non-Metallic Metals: Techniques for painting armor pieces in a stunning non-metalic style.
- Skin Effects: We will review tricks to apply putrefaction and injuries on the battered Harvester skin.
Der Kickstarter läuft noch 14 Tage und steht derzeit bei 90.000 Dolalr.
Quelle: Fallen Frontiers Kickstarter