Evil Men: 10mm Fantasy bei Indiegogo
Eine Kampagne für kleine, böse Männer läuft derzeit bei Indiegogo!
“ Hi, my name is Yann Hoarau and I’m a compulsive wargamer/collector.
– HI, YANN.
– I already have hundreds of miniatures, but I keep adopting more… I know, I just love these little fellows. I love to modify them, I love to paint them, and I love to play with them.
– Tell us more.
– They keep coming, they keep tempting me, and they occupy a LOT of space. And I need more to fight my big battles, and my shelves keep bending, and then my table is too small, and I spend days to paint and to build scenery, and I cannot keep up with all the new shiny toys…
– Well, don’t cry, we have a solution for you : Welcome in the magic world of the OTS.
-The what ?
– The One True Scale : 10mm.
– 10mm ?
– Yep, the perfect scale : you can see what you paint, and you can field huge units. The perfect ratio ground/unit size. How beautiful is that ? Come near, boy, just have a look.“
This is more or less what happened to me a few years ago. I may have overemphasized some parts. But not so much. It is still true that I love 28mm miniatures, and I still use them to play skirmish games. (I still sculpt them too !) I just couldn’t do that anymore for my mass battles games : The investment in time, money and space was simply too much.
BUT 10mm miniatures are cheap, beautiful and numerous. And you know what ? My units look like „real“ units now.
I already have various historical armies (WWII, Ancients…) in 10mm, but I wanted to own and produce my miniatures. Last year, I sculpted a lot of miniatures, for an Evil force for any Fantasy setting, and already paid for a Master Mould. I’ve done conversions from this first batch.
I now need your help to bring the range into production. (And pay the sculptor aka myself !)
We’ll be able to have an extensive range of Fantasy villains for our big games. I know some may even want to use them for skirmish (you fool) ! This will includes infantry, heavy cavalry and monsters. I already have standards and musicians done. If the campaign is successful, I’ll throw some more miniatures into the deal (Chariots, Sorcerers, Monstrous mounts…) and variations on already sculpted references (Armoured Trolls, more infantry…).
Die Kampagne läuft noch 27 Tage und hat bisher die Hälfte des Weges zurückgelegt.
Quelle: Evil Men bei Indiegogo