Kickstarter: Mars Attacks
Der Mars Attacks Kickstarter ist online.
Mantic lässt nun endgültig die Marsianer auf die Tabletopgemeinschaft los. Und die Tabletopgemeinschaft lässt es geschen. Noch am ersten Tag wurden das Ziel von 50.000$ mehr als dreimal erreicht.
Das Grundspiel gibt es für 100$, in ihm sind 20 Miniaturen, Gelände, Spielunterlage, Regelbuch, Karten, Token und Würfel enthalten. Dazu kann man sich, je nach Pledgegröße noch gratis Ad-Ons auswählen und es kommen noch weitere Bonusfiguren und Zubehör durch Streatchgoals hinzu.
Mars Attacks – The Miniatures Game is the game of over-the-top violence played with highly detailed coloured plastic figurines, where one player commands the Martian invaders and the other commands the brave human survivors and scattered US soldiers.
– Martian Mayhem: Mars Attacks is full of wacky events and cinematic action made possible by the simple set of game mechanics that are very easy to learn, and by the game’s Event Card deck.
– Story Driven Action: Follow our heroes during the battle of Greenville with fun playable scenarios, each with their own objectives: eliminate the enemy, capture the intelligence – escape the Martian invaders!
– Easy to play: Much like a board game, Mars Attacks is played on a gaming mat made of squares and players take it in turn to activate their models, choosing whether to move, shoot or fight in hand-to-hand combat.
– Simple Dice Mechanics: Shooting and hand-to-hand combat is made easy by rolling eight-sided dice to decide whether a weapon has hit its target, or whether the opponent manages to dodge out of the way.
– Highly Tactical: move a figure out from behind cover and you’re likely to get your model killed. Similarly, ganging up on an opponent or making use of a figure’s special abilities could be the difference between making a clean kill, or engaging in a frantic game of cat and mouse!
All of this is detailed in the comic-book sized Mars Attacks – The Miniatures Game rulebook which also includes a number of playable missions. These battles are fought in Greenville, a town brought to life through our stunning modular ruined scenery. You will fight amongst the devastated town capturing objectives such as intelligence and weapons – or with the sole goal of eliminating your enemy.