DreamForge Games: Wechsel auf Plastik
Spannende Nachrichten erreichen uns aus den USA!
Mark Mondragon stellt sein Sortiment auf Plastik-Bausätze um. Kein Resin, Kein Restic, sondern echte Bausätze. Den Anfang macht der allseits beliebte Leviathan Crusader:
Ein Auszug aus seiner Pressemitteilung:
Several months ago, I started searching for a way to improve the quality, lower the price and bump the production level to meet my customers’ expectations. I am happy to say that I have met and exceeded these goals. The Leviathan Crusader has made it to the pre-production phase (mold draft and parting line establishment for metal tooling) and is ready to become a plastic injected model kit. Not Resin, not Restic, not some soft plastic hybrid, but injected high impact styrene. The same kind of model kit you will find in any hobby store.
If you have ever looked at this model and thought “that’s a great kit, but the price….” Or“’Cool, but its resin, I hate resin…” Here is your chance to purchase a much improved version in durable plastic at less than one quarter or even one fifth the price of the resin kits.
What can I expect for the next releases?
- Plastic Eisenkern Stormtroopers? Yes.
- More vehicles, Tanks, APC’s etc.? Yes.
- More factions for the Iron-Core universe? Yes.
- More Leviathan variants? Yes.
- Optional arms for your Leviathans? Yes.
- 15mm scale kits? Yes.
- All in plastic? Yes, yes and YES!Many of these are in the pre-production phase (mold drafting and part line establishment for metal tooling) Many units for other factions and the Iron-Core game system to support them are in the design phase and all can see the light of day, with your help. It is my hope that I can release at least one new box set each month until we have all the factions core sets, infantry and vehicles ready for your gaming enjoyment.