Studio McVey: Sedition Wars Malwettbewerb
Studio McVey veranstalten zu Sedition Wars einen Malwettbewerb.
Things have been a little quiet around here lately (mainly due to the fact Ali and I have both had our noses to the grind-stone working away on all our many projects). So we thought we would liven proceedings up a little by announcing the first Studio McVey painting competition! As Battle for Alabaster is our big project for 2012, so we thought we’d tie the two things together and have a Sedition Wars painting competition.
There will be two categories in the painting competition – single Vanguard miniature and single Strain miniature. We’ll be offering vouchers for the store as prizes, along with the chance to get your painted miniature in the final game (most likely on the box, but we haven’t decided exactly where yet). We’re also going to give the category winners any one the sold out LE resin miniatures as a special prize (we have a very few pristine castings of them stashed away) – so if you missed Ar-Fienel, Lt Kara Black or Isabella, now is your chance to win one.
As an added incentive, we’re putting the entire Sedition Wars line on sale for the duration – just use code SWPAINT in the checkout process and you’ll get 10% off your order. (This includes Frebrand miniatures, even though there isn’t a Firebrand category).
Here are the rules and regulations – if we’ve missed anything, or anything is unclear – please post on this thread and we’ll do our best to answer.
- Starts 15/11/2011
- Closes 14/1/2012
- Best single Vanguard miniature
- Best single Strain miniature
Prizes (for each category)
- 1st – £50 store credit + sold out LE resin miniature of your choice + miniature featured in battle for Alabaster box game
- 2nd – £35 store credit
- 3rd – £25 store credit
- Freshly painted miniatures only please. If we’ve seen it on line, you can’t enter it. If you painted it some time ago and we haven’t seen it – you’re in the clear!
- Sedition Wars miniatures only. You can’t enter versions of Kara Black from the LE range.
- Conversions using SW parts or original sculpting only – no other miniatures manufacturer’s parts.
- Any base is fine – please bear in mind though – we may wish to borrow the miniature from you to photograph for the game, so nothing too ridiculously large…
- Entries should be photographed on a plain background – no photoshop clipping please
How to enter
- Please post each entry as a fresh topic in this (Sedition Wars Painting Competition) section
- Please try to make the photographs as clear as possible – several view are best, and try to keep the angle reasonably flat (i.e. – not looking down too much on the miniature)
- The judging will be carried out solely by ali and mike mcvey. Please feel free to post comments on other people’s entries, but keep the comments polite and constructive.
- Once an entry has been posted, we will consider it finished and ready for judging, so no later edits please.
Parallel zum Malwettbewerb gibt es über den Code SWPAINT 10% Rabatt auf die Miniaturen der Range.
Quelle: Studio McVey