Hordes: Druid Wilder, Hakaar und Forces of Hordes: Circle Orboros
Neuigkeiten schallen durch die Wälder: die Druid Wilder, Hakaar the Destroyer und Forces of Hordes – Circle Orboros.
Deeply devoted to the beast path of druidic magic, druid wilders are a natural inclusion into any warlock’s battlegroup. Their close affinity to these wild beasts allows them to evoke the latent powers of a warbeast’s animus to lend strength to the pack. When not tapping into the innate arcane powers of the Circle’s warbeasts, wilders assist in directing the actions of the pack or in calming a beast that is consumed with battle lust.
In life, the name of Hakaar the Destroyer was synonymous with dealing death. Exalted for his countless mighty deeds, this bloody ancestor once more joins his ruthless people on the battlefield. A terrifying construct fueled by spectral energy, Hakaar wields his twin great swords with terrible skill, drinking in the life energy of those that fall beneath their heavy onyx blades.
The Power of Stone and Storm
The Circle Orboros is humanity’s most ancient organization, composed of powerful mystics who watch over natural places seeped in ancient power. While few in number, these druids wield boundless power of nature and can call upon savage beasts such as ferocious warpwolves and satyrs that stalk the forest as well as armies of human Wolves of Orboros and inhuman tribes of bloodthirsty Tharn. The most powerful druids can even shape stone into mighty fighting constructs called wolds. Where the Circle walks all should fear to tread, lest the power of Orboros be brought against them.
Learn the secrets of this powerful and ancient organization with Forces of HORDES: Circle Orboros, featuring:
• Complete faction rules and profiles for using all current Circle Orboros models in HORDES Mk II.
• New troops to bring to the fight, plus the all-new warlock Cassius the Oathkeeper and his companion solo Wurmwood, Tree of Fate.
• An in-depth look at the history and structure of the Circle Orboros.
• A painting and modeling guide to help ready your forces for battle.
• Circle Orboros Theme Force lists and rules, which allow you to create armies based on specialized forces from the Circle of Orboros.
Unleash the Wrath of Nature on the Foes of Orboros!